Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Working with the Chainsmokers isn't a guaranteed hit. The two songs they released post-Closer aren't exactly burning up the charts lol

Listen, if Halsey can get a number one with them anyone can

FzytWEW.png

Not really. It could've given her that US hit they're waiting for and then they would've finally released the album

Bebe Rexha is on her like 4th hit feature in the US and her solo material is still flatlining and the album is nowhere in sight. And like drewby said, All We Know and Setting Fires have been doing really poorly. The collab may have been good for her US image, but more than likely wouldn't have done much for her than solidify her as another one of those female EDM features that the public doesn't really care about.

Bebe Rexha is on her like 4th hit feature in the US and her solo material is still flatlining and the album is nowhere in sight. And like drewby said, All We Know and Setting Fires have been doing really poorly. The collab may have been good for her US image, but more than likely wouldn't have done much for her than solidify her as another one of those female EDM features that the public doesn't really care about.

Yeah but I thought one of the reasons the album is taking so long to release is because Dua doesn't have a strong US image?

FzytWEW.png

I Got You is doing well on radio and the album is coming in February but okay

They seem like such assholes, they probably found out she was doing a song with Martin Garrix and spazzed out

They are assholes, but I remember them hyping up In the Name of Love before it came out so I think they're on good terms with Garrix. My guess is, their new style is going to be duets with a female vocalist & Dua's song wasn't structured that way so they either ended the collab right then and there or they offered to turn it to a duet and she said no. There's also a decent amount of bad press about them so she may have pulled out of the collab herself because she didn't like some of the stuff they've been saying.

Dua will be performing at Governors Ball this summer.

50685178282_36018e6d96_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS