Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

also idk if this is news but IDGAF's run time is 3:38 and was recorded in 2015?!? It's the only one on the new record registered on repsearch. Odd that we never heard of it before the announcement 

YwjjL8l.png

oh and not as important but I had no idea that Scared to Be Lonely had an acoustic version and it features different vocals!

lilkimxchapelle.png

Found some more registered titles, forgive me if some of these have already been found 

-All or Nothing

-Blame

-Follow Me

-Just Friends 

-Kiss and Make up 

source: (x)

lilkimxchapelle.png

also idk if this is news but IDGAF's run time is 3:38 and was recorded in 2015?!? It's the only one on the new record registered on repsearch. Odd that we never heard of it before the announcement

YwjjL8l.png

oh and not as important but I had no idea that Scared to Be Lonely had an acoustic version and it features different vocals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgm59bewfzE

That registration must be incorrect; IDGAF was made this year.

May I ask where you heard Voodoo was on the album? As far as I know, it was never meant for Dua's own project, as it was a pitched song for other artists.

Also, she once DMed a fan that she never finished Owe, which is such a shame. :( But yes, Owe was intended for the album whether or not the song went very far into production as she teased it around the same time she teased Bad Together, Last Dance, and Hotter Than Hell. However, I don't think it's likely that it ever ended up on the tracklist even as far back as September's version of the album, but it's definitely possible.

May I ask where you heard Voodoo was on the album? As far as I know, it was never meant for Dua's own project, as it was a pitched song for other artists.

Also, she once DMed a fan that she never finished Owe, which is such a shame. :( But yes, Owe was intended for the album whether or not the song went very far into production as she teased it around the same time she teased Bad Together, Last Dance, and Hotter Than Hell. However, I don't think it's likely that it ever ended up on the tracklist even as far back as September's version of the album, but it's definitely possible.

Okay but was Owe "not finished" just like Running and Want To weren't? Because yes- she says that, but obviously they were pretty darn finished and we know that.

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay but was Owe "not finished" just like Running and Want To weren't? Because yes- she says that, but obviously they were pretty darn finished and we know that.

Oh trust me, I thought the same thing. :P

I more mean that I think she tossed the track earlier into the album's development; no registration or live performances much like the songs that date back to the same time period received. Owe was teased for the first time 2 years ago and nothing since!

so i heard her new album leaked and I'm hoping that Ben is learning from the mistakes and is taking what is happening into account to make sure lanas album doesn't leak too far ahead of schedule

Well I guess I'm just going back to the times before she even had leaks lmao. Before it leaked we all just assumed it was, and once it leaked she spoke about it. I must have been mistaken.

As for Owe, it's definitely finished. The song was registered and with that whole running thing I'm 100% sure she's lying. I'm thinking of emailing the producer to ask about the song. If I do I'll let you guys know what he said!

lilkimxchapelle.png

Well I guess I'm just going back to the times before she even had leaks lmao. Before it leaked we all just assumed it was, and once it leaked she spoke about it. I must have been mistaken.

As for Owe, it's definitely finished. The song was registered and with that whole running thing I'm 100% sure she's lying. I'm thinking of emailing the producer to ask about the song. If I do I'll let you guys know what he said!

who's the producer?

yes I remember when it leaked we knew that the song was never meant for a Dua project and was being shopped to other artists, doubt that happened after it leaked though

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif