Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Does anyone need the Want To (Demo) in real 320kpbs? I can upload that there too. When I get my Japan copy, I plan on putting For Julian there too. 

Yes please!

lABVyGE.png

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She literally postponed the original release to record new songs and because almost all of the tracks leaked :toofunny:

what are u talking about? the only leaked song that was supposed to be on the original album was want to 

probably gonna replace New Rules & Dreams with Running & Want To. Garden is okay I guess... I enjoyed Homesick but the only new song I really liked was No Goodbyes. Bad Together remains her best song though :diva:

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

um genesis studio is amazing, dreams is ok, live arrangement was more lit but you'll get used to it, also new rules demo is a fucking bop and running is just so amazing, the fact that she scrapped that masterpiece from the album... 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif