Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Has IDGAF and Begging leaked? I only have the rest of the album + Running

not that I know of, folders are missing those two + bad together final

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Okay- is the only non-album leak Running? I'm not listening to the album yet but I'll listen to outtakes. Do we have Running in HQ or just a soundcloud rip?

We also have Want To from several months ago

BzhmW.png

Okay- is the only non-album leak Running? I'm not listening to the album yet but I'll listen to outtakes. Do we have Running in HQ or just a soundcloud rip?

Rip: http://picosong.com/MGYM/

Don't know if Want To Final leaked but someone in ATRL said: Want To (the final version with the middle 8) was leaked today tho? Is there another version?

8nl2OpX.png

'Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak' is called 'Bullets and Heartbreaks' and 'New York (Mend My Broken Heart)' is just called 'New York' in this download, are those the real names?

The real names are 'Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak' and 'New York (Mend My Broken Heart)'. Also, Running leaked in 320kpbs. New Rules is the demo version and Bad Together is the demo version. All the songs leaked in 320kpbs (minus IDGAF + Begging, THOSE DID NOT LEAK AT ALL). If anyone wants the 320kpbs file, let me know. americancrimes needs to enable downloads. 

The real names are 'Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak' and 'New York (Mend My Broken Heart)'. Also, Running leaked in 320kpbs. All the songs leaked in 320kpbs (minus IDGAF + Begging, THOSE DID NOT LEAK AT ALL). If anyone wants the 320kpbs file, let me know. americancrimes needs to enable downloads. 

:hooker: can you send me it

g68BRo8.gif

Where tf did you guys get the folder/download??? tenor.gif

The real names are 'Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak' and 'New York (Mend My Broken Heart)'. Also, Running leaked in 320kpbs. New Rules is the demo version and Bad Together is the demo version. All the songs leaked in 320kpbs (minus IDGAF + Begging, THOSE DID NOT LEAK AT ALL). If anyone wants the 320kpbs file, let me know. americancrimes needs to enable downloads

Could you send them to me please  :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

Give me some time to compile the whole album together and I'll send you all the 320kpbs files. I forgot, Bad Together (Demo) + New Rules (Demo) are upscaled from 128kpbs, but other than that, it's all 320kpbs. 

Give me some time to compile the whole album together and I'll send you all the 320kpbs files. I forgot, Bad Together (Demo) + New Rules (Demo) are upscaled from 128kpbs, but other than that, it's all 320kpbs. 

God bless you 

g68BRo8.gif

I love you :heart:

8nl2OpX.png

The real names are 'Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak' and 'New York (Mend My Broken Heart)'. Also, Running leaked in 320kpbs. New Rules is the demo version and Bad Together is the demo version. All the songs leaked in 320kpbs (minus IDGAF + Begging, THOSE DID NOT LEAK AT ALL). If anyone wants the 320kpbs file, let me know. americancrimes needs to enable downloads. 

sis you know what to do  ;)

Hopefully Want To leaks. Anyway, New Rules is the best from the album; I can't wait for the final. Running would've been up there too.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore