Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

MESS

I was really excited to hear the studio version of Dreams but after hearing that snippet...  :facepalm:

I really hope it's just the snippet that isn't that good but I'm not getting my hopes up  :toofunny:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Oh my lawd, I hope Dua has a back up plan. Like I'm hoping she isn't relying on this album for financial stability. Maybe she can take up babysitting, or walking dogs or something. Because this album of her... Eeek. We already have close to half of the songs now. Everything about this screams, disaster, heartbreak, loss of mind. Maybe she intends to get us to buy the album out of pity? She could have had something if she release the album 2 months or so after Hotter Than Hell. Now everything just screams:

flop.gif

ruZKe8V.gif