Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

why is she trying to act like she wrote want to when she changed like a few words in the bridge... and she especially didn't contribute much to lost in your light or begging me so almost makes you wonder what other songs she's stealing credit for  :creep:

Who the fuck cares though, honestly

Delete out every song in your library that only the artist who recorded it wrote on their own and you end up with next to nothing

BzhmW.png

Who the fuck cares though, honestly

Delete out every song in your library that only the artist who recorded it wrote on their own and you end up with next to nothing

I didn't say she had to write them on her own, but it's her career, she's going to be singing the songs for the rest of her life, surely she would want the upper hand creatively...  :creep:

what is this mess? every format will have a different tracklisting? itunes updated the tracklist and it's different to the one she revealed on twitter for the vinyl :rip: 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

what is this mess? every format will have a different tracklisting? itunes updated the tracklist and it's different to the one she revealed on twitter for the vinyl :rip:

What's the difference? It looks the same to me

8nl2OpX.png

wait :lmao: the tracklist is different on the itunes stores, us has the vinyl tracklist while the rest of the world has the first tracklisting, i think they're gonna update them all?

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

wait :lmao: the tracklist is different on the itunes stores, us has the vinyl tracklist while the rest of the world has the first tracklisting, i think they're gonna update them all?

Dua really thought she scored when she landed Lana Del Rey's management, not so sis