Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

how can you go from last dance to..... this

http://picosong.com/ib6V/

I have loved Dua's stuff but this excessive need for a hit is a little much. The lack of direction and cohesive vision is really sad. It's just so all over the place. Also if it is true about Want To not being on the album then that is a total travesty. 

YIKES what a disappointment

i just wish we could have gotten the original album last year, before her label decided she was hit worthy and then at least 1 album could be the authentic amazing Dua we got from New Love and Be the One. But no. Now the debut album is totally different and going to be crowded with faux trendy shit that is trying trying to be popular. I hate this, she is so much better than this.

H0bDaqU.gif

Now the debut album is totally different and going to be crowded with faux trendy shit that is trying trying to be popular. I hate this, she is so much better than this.

that's not true the only new songs that were added are homesick, idgaf and lost in your light. the rest is from the original september tracklisting (it also included want to and running)

that's not true the only new songs that were added are homesick, idgaf and lost in your light. the rest is from the original september tracklisting (it also included want to and running)

Yeah I guess maybe in time i'll be able to ignore it but i'm just gonna be salty that we're not getting THAT september album INCLUDING want to & running. and for what???? lost in your light? yay .........

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah I guess maybe in time i'll be able to ignore it but i'm just gonna be salty that we're not getting THAT september album INCLUDING want to & running. and for what???? lost in your light? yay .........

true. let's be happy they didn't scrap like a majority of the album though!