Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Give me some time to compile the whole album together and I'll send you all the 320kpbs files. I forgot, Bad Together (Demo) + New Rules (Demo) are upscaled from 128kpbs, but other than that, it's all 320kpbs. 

oh my god thank you, kind soul

Give me some time to compile the whole album together and I'll send you all the 320kpbs files. I forgot, Bad Together (Demo) + New Rules (Demo) are upscaled from 128kpbs, but other than that, it's all 320kpbs.

Please send it my way too! Thanks

The real names are 'Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak' and 'New York (Mend My Broken Heart)'. Also, Running leaked in 320kpbs. New Rules is the demo version and Bad Together is the demo version. All the songs leaked in 320kpbs (minus IDGAF + Begging, THOSE DID NOT LEAK AT ALL). If anyone wants the 320kpbs file, let me know. americancrimes needs to enable downloads. 

can you send the files to me?

Does anyone need the Want To (Demo) in real 320kpbs? I can upload that there too. When I get my Japan copy, I plan on putting For Julian there too. 

Off topic but can someone send me the Spotify Sessions? Mine skip at some parts

Someone got ALAC. I haven't organized it, but I can send the link if you want and you can convert it to AAC with iTunes. 

Does anyone need the Want To (Demo) in real 320kpbs? I can upload that there too. When I get my Japan copy, I plan on putting For Julian there too. 

Someone got ALAC. I haven't organized it, but I can send the link if you want and you can convert it to AAC with iTunes. 

i need it