Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Oh wow, Bad Together and New Rules final versions are amazing!

This album actually isn't as much as a flop as I anticipated it might be. Most of the singles released before the album like Hotter Than Hell, Blow Your Mind (Mwah) and so on are still the best but most of the other songs on the album actually are up to the standard and I can only imagine how much they will all grow on me.

At the moment, my overall faves are Hotter Than Hell, Blow Your Mind (Mwah), Room For 2, New Love, IDGAF, New Rules, Homesick and Last Dance. Such great tracks!

New Rules (Demo) >>>> New Rules (Album Version)

And seriously the snippets don't make any justice to this album, the new tracks are so good! I never expected IDGAF to be THIS good! She delivered :oprah:

8nl2OpX.png

The only Dua Lipa song I've ever heard is "Hotter Than Hell" and I wasn't sure about her when I heard it (it's a good song, not great and I kind of found her voice off-putting in the chorus) so I ignored her stuff until tonight but just gave the whole album a listen.

The strongest tracks for me are: Blow Your Mind (Mwah), No Goodbyes, Bad Together (I really, really loved this one), Dreams and New Rules. Last Dance and Mwah really save the first section of the album, it includes my least favorites on first listen: Genesis, Be The One and IDGAF. Homesick is a great ballad and nice closer. Everything else ranges from average to good.

Is there a masterpost of her stuff (including unreleased or demos) out there? I wanna check out whatever else is out there because this was a solid album and I'm interested now. I know she probably doesn't have a lot but considering how long the album was delayed surely some songs fell through but leaked?

te deseo, cariño

New Rules (Demo) >>>> New Rules (Album Version)

I fully agree. I felt really disappointed when I heard New Rules final version after blasting the Demo version all the way up to the album release. 

I prefer the album version of New Rules, the distorted vocals on the chorus are lit and I love it. By the way, I really love every single song on this album. It's amazing. My faves at the moment are: Genesis, Garden, No Goodbyes, Begging & New Rules.

She did THATTT

The only Dua Lipa song I've ever heard is "Hotter Than Hell" and I wasn't sure about her when I heard it (it's a good song, not great and I kind of found her voice off-putting in the chorus) so I ignored her stuff until tonight but just gave the whole album a listen.

The strongest tracks for me are: Blow Your Mind (Mwah), No Goodbyes, Bad Together (I really, really loved this one), Dreams and New Rules. Last Dance and Mwah really save the first section of the album, it includes my least favorites on first listen: Genesis, Be The One and IDGAF. Homesick is a great ballad and nice closer. Everything else ranges from average to good.

Is there a masterpost of her stuff (including unreleased or demos) out there? I wanna check out whatever else is out there because this was a solid album and I'm interested now. I know she probably doesn't have a lot but considering how long the album was delayed surely some songs fell through but leaked?

I'm working on one rn. It's still a bit messy, but I can send it to you if you want?

I have said this so many times but I'm so incredibly impressed with this album after like 10 listens. I like every song which I did not think was gonna happen after all the fucking around with the tracklist/release date but our girl TRULY did that. Now I need to get my hands on a vinyl  :hooker:

FzytWEW.png

It's good, I do like it. There are some songs that I find a bit bleh but overall it's a decent debut. I would say the early tracks are still my faves - Be The One, Last Dance, Room For 2, HTH. My absolute favorite song was and still is Bad Together. I think I prefer the demo version honestly though. The other tracks I like would be Garden, Dreams, and Genesis. Also, surprisingly I find myself jamming to LIYL here lately. All that said two of my other favorites were left off - RIP Running and Want To. They were awesome! I have them added on in my library though.  ;)

twittercard.jpg

Official Website

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

Acapellas

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

• Be the One (Leaked)
  • Hotter Than Hell (Leaked)
  • No Lie (feat. Dua Lipa) [Leaked]

Acoustics

• Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [Acoustic Version] - 2016
  • Scared to Be Lonely (Acoustic Version) - 2017
  • Genesis (Acoustic) - 2017

Albums

Dua Lipa - 2017

Standard Edition

1. Genesis
  2. Lost In Your Light (feat. Miguel)
  3. Hotter Than Hell
  4. Be the One
  5. IDGAF
  6. Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
  7. Garden
  8. No Goodbyes
  9. Thinking 'Bout You
  10. New Rules
  11. Begging
  12. Homesick

Deluxe Edition

13. Dreams

14. Room for 2

15. New Love

16. Bad Together

17. Last Dance

Covers

• All of Me (John Legend Cover)
  • Beso ne Diell (Oda Cover)
  • Cocoa Butter Kisses (Chance The Rapper Cover)
  • Cruel (Snakehips Cover)
  • Girl On Fire (Alicia Keys Cover) [snippet]
  • Here (Alessia Cara Cover)
  • The Hills (The Weeknd Cover)
  • I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times) [Jamie XX Cover]
  • I Would Rather Go Blind (Etta James Cover)
  • I'm Not The Only One (Sam Smith Cover)
  • L$D / Down On My Luck (Mashup) [A$AP Rocky / Vic Mensa Cover)
  • Lost In Music (Sister Sledge Cover) [short]
  • Love Yourself (Justin Bieber Cover)
  • Marvin's Room (Can't Do Better) [Jojo Cover]
  • One Dance (Drake Cover)
  • Rollin / Did You See? (Mashup) [Calvin Harris, Future & Khalid / J Hus]
  • Say My Name (Destiny's Child Cover) [snippet]
  • Smoke, Drink, Break-Up (Mila J Cover)
  • Somebody To Love Me (feat. Troye Sivan) [Mark Ronson Cover]
  • Stay (Rihanna Cover)

Demos

• Bad Together (Demo) [Leaked]
  • Be the One (Unmastered Version) [unleaked]
  • Begging Me (Writers Demo) [Leaked]
  • Hotter Than Hell (Unmastered Version) [unleaked]
  • Lions & Tigers & Bears (Demo)
  • New Rules (Demo) [Leaked]
  • Thinking 'Bout You (Demo)
  • Want to (Demo) [unleaked]

EPs

Daytrotter Sessions - 2016

1. Welcome to Daytrotter
  2. Be the One
  3. New Love
  4. Thinking 'Bout You

Spotify Sessions - 2016

1. Be the One
  2. Hotter Than Hell
  3. I'm Not The Only One (Sam Smith Cover)
  4. New Love
  5. Thinking 'Bout You

The Only - 2017

1. Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
  2. For Julian
  3. Hotter Than Hell
  4. Be the One
  5. New Love

Featured

• Marlon Roudette - Better Than Me (Backing Vocals) - 2014
  • Sean Paul - No Lie (feat. Dua Lipa) - 2016
  • Martin Garrix - Scared to Be Lonely (feat. Dua Lipa) - 2017
  • Wale - My Love (feat. Major Lazer, WizKid & Dua Lipa) - 2017

Instrumentals

• Be the One (Unmastered Instrumental) [unleaked]
  • Be the One (Album Instrumental) [Leaked]
  • Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [instrumental] [Leaked]
  • Hotter Than Hell (Instrumental) [Leaked]
  • Hotter Than Hell (Unmastered Instrumental)
  • Lost In Your Light (feat. Miguel) [instrumental] [unleaked]
  • Last Dance (Instrumental) [Leaked]
  • New Love (Radio Edit Instrumental) [Leaked]
  • New Love (Album Instrumental) [unleaked]
  • Thinking 'Bout You (Instrumental) [unleaked]
  • Room for 2 (Instrumental) [Leaked]

Singles

• New Love
  • Be The One
  • Last Dance
  • Hotter Than Hell
  • Hotter Than Hell (Matoma Remix)
  • Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
  • Room For 2
  • Thinking 'Bout You
  • Lost In Your Light (feat. Miguel)

Stems

• Hotter Than Hell (17 Tracks) [Leaked]

Remixes

Be The One (Remixes) - 2016

1. Be the One (Dillistone Remix)
  2. Be the One (Shy Luv Remix)
  3. Be the One (Take A Daytrip Remix)
  4. Be the One (Ten Ven Remix)
  5. Be the One (Netsky Remix)

New Love (Remixes) - 2016

1. New Love (Jarreau Vandal Remix)
  2. New Love (Paraone Remix)

Last Dance (Remixes) - 2016

1. Last Dance (Stefan Ponce Remix)
  2. Last Dance (Coucheron Remix)

Hotter Than Hell (Remixes) - 2016

1. Hotter Than Hell (Miike Snow Remix)
  2. Hotter Than Hell (Jack Wins Remix)
  3. Hotter Than Hell (Shadow Child Remix)
  4. Hotter Than Hell (Carsten Fietz Remix)
  5. Hotter Than Hell (VIMALAVONG Remix)

Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [Remixes] - 2016

1. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [Alex Metric Remix]
  2. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [Karma Kid Remix]
  3. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [Night Moves Remix]
  4. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [black Saint Remix]

Thinking 'Bout You (Remixes) - 2017

1. Thinking 'Bout You (Decco Remix)

No Lie (feat. Dua Lipa) [Remixes] - 2017

1. No Lie (feat. Dua Lipa) [sam Feldt Remix]
  2. No Lie (feat. Dua Lipa) [Delirious & Alex K Remix]

Scared To Be Lonely (Remixes, Vol. 1) - 2017

1. Scared to Be Lonely (Brooks Remix)
  2. Scared to Be Lonely (DubVision Remix)
  3. Scared to Be Lonely (Zonderling Remix)
  4. Scared to Be Lonely (Alpharock Remix)
  5. Scared to Be Lonely (Funkin Matt Remix)
  6. Scared to Be Lonely (Julien Earle Remix)

Scared To Be Lonely (Remixes, Vol. 2) - 2017

1. Scared To Be Lonely (Gigamesh Remix)
  2. Scared To Be Lonely (Medasin Remix)
  3. Scared To Be Lonely (Loud Luxury Remix)
  4. Scared To Be Lonely (Conro Remix)
  5. Scared To Be Lonely (LOOPERS Remix)
  6. Scared To Be Lonely (Joe Mason Remix)

Unreleased

• Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak [Leaked]
  • For Julian
  • New York (Mend My Broken Heart) [Leaked]
  • Running [Leaked]
  • Voodoo [Leaked]
  • Want To (Demo) [Leaked]

Unleaked

• All or Nothing
  • After Light
  • Blame
  • Down Boys
  • Drinking
  • Drunken Kiss
  • Follow Me
  • High Wild and Free
  • Hooligan
  • I Can't Save You
  • I Was Like
  • Just Friends
  • Kiss and Make up
  • On My Own
  • Owe
  • Remember Me
  • Runaway Child
  • Save Someone
  • Set Myself On Fire
  • Someone You're Not
  • Super Villain
  • Tattoos
  • Telling It Like It Is
  • Top Dollar
  • Used to You
  • When It Comes to Us
  • Worst Enemy

* Is there anything I forgot to include?

xo

<p>

twittercard.jpg

Official Website

Acapellas

• Be the One (Leaked)

Acoustics

Albums

Dua Lipa - 2017

Standard Edition

• Genesis
  • Hotter Than Hell
  • Be the One
  • IDGAF
  • Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
  • Garden
  • No Goodbyes
  • Thinking 'Bout You
  • New Rules
  • Begging
  • Homesick
Deluxe Edition

13. Dreams

14. Room for 2

15. New Love

16. Bad Together

17. Last Dance

Covers

• Stay (Rihanna Cover)

Demos

• Begging Me (Writers Demo) [Leaked]

EPs

• Welcome to Daytrotter
  • Be the One
  • New Love
  • Thinking 'Bout You

Spotify Sessions - 2016

• Be the One
  • Hotter Than Hell
  • New Love
  • Thinking 'Bout You

The Only - 2017

• Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
  • For Julian
  • Hotter Than Hell
  • Be the One
  • New Love

Featured

• Martin Garrix - Scared to Be Lonely (feat. Dua Lipa) - 2017
  • Wale - My Love (feat. Major Lazer, WizKid & Dua Lipa) - 2017

Instrumentals

• Last Dance (Instrumental) [unleaked]

Singles

• New Love
  • Be The One
  • Last Dance
  • Hotter Than Hell
  • Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
  • Room For 2
  • Thinking 'Bout You

Stems

• Hotter Than Hell (5 Tracks) [Leaked]

Remixes

• Be the One (Dillistone Remix)
  • Be the One (Shy Luv Remix)
  • Be the One (Take A Daytrip Remix)
  • Be the One (Ten Ven Remix)
  • Be the One (Netsky Remix)

• New Love (Jarreau Vandal Remix)
  • New Love (Paraone Remix)

Last Dance (Remixes) - 2016

• Last Dance (Stefan Ponce Remix)
  • Last Dance (Coucheron Remix)

• Hotter Than Hell (Miike Snow Remix)
  • Hotter Than Hell (Jack Wins Remix)
  • Hotter Than Hell (Shadow Child Remix)
  • Hotter Than Hell (Carsten Fietz Remix)
  • Hotter Than Hell (VIMALAVONG Remix)

• Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [Alex Metric Remix]
  • Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [Karma Kid Remix]
  • Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [Night Moves Remix]
  • Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [black Saint Remix]

• Thinking 'Bout You (Decco Remix)

• No Lie (feat. Dua Lipa) [sam Feldt Remix]
  • No Lie (feat. Dua Lipa) [Delirious & Alex K Remix]

• Scared to Be Lonely (Brooks Remix)
  • Scared to Be Lonely (DubVision Remix)
  • Scared to Be Lonely (Zonderling Remix)
  • Scared to Be Lonely (Alpharock Remix)
  • Scared to Be Lonely (Funkin Matt Remix)
  • Scared to Be Lonely (Julien Earle Remix)

• Scared To Be Lonely (Gigamesh Remix)
  • Scared To Be Lonely (Medasin Remix)
  • Scared To Be Lonely (Loud Luxury Remix)
  • Scared To Be Lonely (Conro Remix)
  • Scared To Be Lonely (LOOPERS Remix)
  • Scared To Be Lonely (Joe Mason Remix)

Unreleased

• Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak [Leaked]
  • For Julian
  • New York (Mend My Broken Heart) [Leaked]
  • Running [Leaked]
  • Voodoo [Leaked]

Unleaked

• All or Nothing
  • After Light
  • Blame
  • Down Boys
  • Drinking
  • Drunken Kiss
  • Follow Me
  • High Wild and Free
  • Hooligan
  • I Can't Save You
  • I Was Like
  • Just Friends
  • Kiss and Make up
  • On My Own
  • Owe
  • Remember Me
  • Runaway Child
  • Save Someone
  • Set Myself On Fire
  • Someone You're Not
  • Super Villain
  • Tattoos
  • Telling It Like It Is
  • Top Dollar
  • Used to You
  • When It Comes to Us
  • Worst Enemy

yeah there are like 50 more unleaked songs but it doesn't really matter

twittercard.jpg

Official Website

Acapellas

• Be the One (Leaked)

Acoustics

Albums

Dua Lipa - 2017

Standard Edition

1. Genesis
  2. Lost In Your Light (feat. Miguel)
  3. Hotter Than Hell
  4. Be the One
  5. IDGAF
  6. Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
  7. Garden
  8. No Goodbyes
  9. Thinking 'Bout You
  10. New Rules
  11. Begging
  12. Homesick

Deluxe Edition

13. Dreams

14. Room for 2

15. New Love

16. Bad Together

17. Last Dance

Covers

• One Dance (Drake Cover)
  • Stay (Rihanna Cover)

Demos

• Begging Me (Writers Demo) [Leaked]

EPs

1. Welcome to Daytrotter
  2. Be the One
  3. New Love
  4. Thinking 'Bout You

Spotify Sessions - 2016

1. Be the One
  2. Hotter Than Hell
  3. I'm Not The Only One (Sam Smith Cover)
  4. New Love
  5. Thinking 'Bout You

The Only - 2017

1. Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
  2. For Julian
  3. Hotter Than Hell
  4. Be the One
  5. New Love

Featured

• Martin Garrix - Scared to Be Lonely (feat. Dua Lipa) - 2017
  • Wale - My Love (feat. Major Lazer, WizKid & Dua Lipa) - 2017

Instrumentals

• Last Dance (Instrumental) [unleaked]

Singles

• New Love
  • Be The One
  • Last Dance
  • Hotter Than Hell
  • Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
  • Room For 2
  • Thinking 'Bout You

Stems

• Hotter Than Hell (5 Tracks) [Leaked]

Remixes

1. Be the One (Dillistone Remix)
  2. Be the One (Shy Luv Remix)
  3. Be the One (Take A Daytrip Remix)
  4. Be the One (Ten Ven Remix)
  5. Be the One (Netsky Remix)

1. New Love (Jarreau Vandal Remix)
  2. New Love (Paraone Remix)

Last Dance (Remixes) - 2016

1. Last Dance (Stefan Ponce Remix)
  2. Last Dance (Coucheron Remix)

1. Hotter Than Hell (Miike Snow Remix)
  2. Hotter Than Hell (Jack Wins Remix)
  3. Hotter Than Hell (Shadow Child Remix)
  4. Hotter Than Hell (Carsten Fietz Remix)
  5. Hotter Than Hell (VIMALAVONG Remix)

1. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [Alex Metric Remix]
  2. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [Karma Kid Remix]
  3. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [Night Moves Remix]
  4. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) [black Saint Remix]

1. Thinking 'Bout You (Decco Remix)

1. No Lie (feat. Dua Lipa) [sam Feldt Remix]
  2. No Lie (feat. Dua Lipa) [Delirious & Alex K Remix]

1. Scared to Be Lonely (Brooks Remix)
  2. Scared to Be Lonely (DubVision Remix)
  3. Scared to Be Lonely (Zonderling Remix)
  4. Scared to Be Lonely (Alpharock Remix)
  5. Scared to Be Lonely (Funkin Matt Remix)
  6. Scared to Be Lonely (Julien Earle Remix)

1. Scared To Be Lonely (Gigamesh Remix)
  2. Scared To Be Lonely (Medasin Remix)
  3. Scared To Be Lonely (Loud Luxury Remix)
  4. Scared To Be Lonely (Conro Remix)
  5. Scared To Be Lonely (LOOPERS Remix)
  6. Scared To Be Lonely (Joe Mason Remix)

Unreleased

• Between a Bullet and a Heartbreak [Leaked]
  • For Julian
  • New York (Mend My Broken Heart) [Leaked]
  • Running [Leaked]
  • Voodoo [Leaked]

Unleaked

• All or Nothing
  • After Light
  • Blame
  • Down Boys
  • Drinking
  • Drunken Kiss
  • Follow Me
  • High Wild and Free
  • Hooligan
  • I Can't Save You
  • I Was Like
  • Just Friends
  • Kiss and Make up
  • On My Own
  • Owe
  • Remember Me
  • Runaway Child
  • Save Someone
  • Set Myself On Fire
  • Someone You're Not
  • Super Villain
  • Tattoos
  • Telling It Like It Is
  • Top Dollar
  • Used to You
  • When It Comes to Us
  • Worst Enemy

There's unmixed HTH stems (17 tracks). I think they're on LR

EDIT: They're here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_gvjFzKMOXFZlF6WHd3cFp1THM/view