Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

so where's the official Future Nostalgia title track instrumental. I'm tired of listening to that one fan made one that everyone is trying to pass off as "official"

the official one leaked but if ur thinking it's fake bc it doesn't sound the same, it's because it has a vocal stem removed that's part of the "instrumental," like a vocoder sound

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G-rQZVG2jhnIezbIfOvMcmTTvZkR7beX

9ISvyf0.gif

the official one leaked but if ur thinking it's fake bc it doesn't sound the same, it's because it has a vocal stem removed that's part of the "instrumental," like a vocoder sound

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G-rQZVG2jhnIezbIfOvMcmTTvZkR7beX

THAT WAS A VOCAL STEM?

Holy shit, i thought it was a synth

(obv not the robotic voice saying "future nostalgia, right"?)

negAbhB.png

I'm listening to DL1 rn before FN drops and DL1 was really iconic in a messy way, wasn't it? I found Dua in October/November 2017 so I was late to the party but this album fueled a lot for 2018 for me

also i think it's hilarious the first Dua Lipa song I ever heard was Bang Bang, a random bonus track on a limited edition special CD for a fashion brand lmfao

negAbhB.png

I haven’t heard the album yet and I’m still waiting for her to drop on Spotify in the US, but I can’t stop listening to BMH in the meantime. I’ve loved all 3 singles, I know I’m going to love this album. Feels good to have something to look forward to and be happy about in this chaos. Miss Dua coming to save pop music and our mental health <3

giphy-1.gif 

the way if you stop at track 9 the album is like without any question a perfect 10/10. good in bed grew on me a little but not much and boy wills be boys in so off place within the album. she could’ve gave if it ain’t me a bridge and would’ve had another pop perfection track and would’ve got normani stans to listen too. BWBB could’ve been like a one off single for some organization or something i get it but it doesn’t flow.