Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

18 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Illusion is nice! 

but when does appreciation become a straight out copy?? 

I know she has referred to Kylie Minogue as an inspiration multiple times, but the similarities are too much to count 

first, the song sounds like a Kylie outtake (not mad about that) 

it’s called Illusion and it’s the 7th song, same as a Kylie song by the same name in the Aphrodite album 

the music video is a mix between Slow and All The Lovers… too much coincidences 

However, all the twinks on twitter comparing it to Mileys ESV cover are truly delusional or don’t know their history… Madonna did that during Erotica era in the 90s… but I will say, that was a choice considering their beef over the Prisoner streams! She knew the girls on twitter would be fighting 

anyways, love the song, the best of the bunch for me so far :bop: love a summer BOP

Glad you love it. To me, it's almost like a Dua Lipa song created by AI.

Sounds like any other song on the radio right now, very manufactured.  The other songs had a more unique touch and Keven Parker's influence was obvious. 

But I still think that this album is going to be a really fun listen, and great for gymming.

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

Glad you love it. To me, it's almost like a Dua Lipa song created by AI.

Sounds like any other song on the radio right now, very manufactured.  The other songs had a more unique touch and Keven Parker's influence was obvious. 

But I still think that this album is going to be a really fun listen, and great for gymming.

I like It, but I don’t think it’s anything groundbreaking… it’s just another Dua song I guess, but at least this one is more of my taste. 

I did like Houdini tho, but training season with that chorus… pffff! Sounds like a million other songs I don’t find it “unique” 

17 hours ago, Embach said:

She's going to sing and host the SNL on May 4! Can't wait!

this is such a great year for pop music, especially if youre a fag. Lana, beyonce, billie, taylor... everyone important is releasing a new album

Another edition of 5000 hand-numbers zoetrope vinyls available from Blood Records, 2000 already sold in the first two minutes - https://blood-records.co.uk/products/dua2

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The Illusion music video should have been Training Season's:

The swimming and the gymnastics would have made much more sense and a video like this would have been perfect for a second single :trisha:

Also am I the only one who feels like Illusion is Hallucinate's funky sister?

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Gifs2.gif?v=1713295539

looks delicious,

I tried finding an image but no luck, When I was little there were flat/round half white & blue lollipops - just like this record. Like part of my mind is unlocking or something.

She looks pretty good too…

IMG-3521.jpg