Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

Literally, if the last 5 minutes with the underwater girls weren't there and the video was just 3-4 minutes, I would really love it, but I was so underwhelmed and frustrated after Art Deco didn't play (or anything happen, for that matter) that I wasn't even pleased with the first part after watching. The first part is okay, though. Like High by the Beach caliber. Not amazing, but it was nice. 

I really liked the video, especially the underwater part. I kinda teared up ngl... but after I've watched almost 10 times now, i realize that the music doesn't even go fit in with the video. I expected a lot of death in the video, and more Jonestown.  :toofunny:

I really can't understand why so many of you wanted Art Deco in it, it doesn't fit at all, not lyrically, not visually

If people want a video so bad why don't they just take "Clair De Lune" out of the underwater part and just add Art Deco? 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I can't get over how good she looked last night. She looked happy and HER AUBURN HAIR WAS BACK and her outfit wasn't amazing but it wasn't trifling either. I literally never thought we would ever get to see the return of the auburn hair again, but here we are. I love when she does things like dye her hair back and sing unreleased songs on tour. Unpredictable queen.

Am I the only one who sees, that, instead of people complaining Art Deco doesn't follow, they seemed to have missed-

Freak directly follows High by the Beach - on Honeymoon, and I keep saying Honeymoon has to be taken as a whole from word one (We) to the end (misunderstood) making the Freak video a perfect seque of the High by the Bech video

btw, as this board seemed to be down for 24 hours, read all the comments on the Vevo and kept trying to picture

who here was writing the negative ones.

other thought-

Carmen video ending has Satie, and now this uses Debussy

score- simply perfect.

And it was Lana that was leader, Father John was the follower, not the other way around

Is this eligible for an Oscar in 2017, as it was released in a theatre?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

everything looks great and visually appealing in the video

but it seems lacking of something???

it feels empty.

the first part, i get it, but it all seems like random unused UV footage montage, 

the second part, i get it too, but i don't know why it lasts for like 5 mins. :toofunny:

AND how could they keep FJM as a secret cast for 2 years :rip:

anyways, at least we now have the original UV music video now. :creep:

hope she will really film something new for her next video (if there is any) :creep:

giphy.gif

k lana 

https://youtu.be/vogS4gDDNvQ?t=3m35s

no but seriously that was dumb and boring as shit. get it together u lazy bitch! obviously she thinks that she can do whatever the fuck she wants at this point and people will still eat it up (and they are) but those of us with minds and eyes of our own aren't just gonna sit here and take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:um:  :bye2:  :icant2:

ZRBNill.jpg

i fucking loved the music video, i did think the underwater girls went on for too long though. it was cool when it appeared, i thought it was going to segway into something else but it just continued on and on. 

i was at the show though and man, she was incredible and so happy. glad she performed a little bit. 

large.gif

so, the overall premiere experience was pretty shitty.  :pft:

i've seen her live three times now, but this was the first time i really felt like i was in front of Lana Del Rey for some reason. i don't really know how to explain it.

i didn't get full performance videos, but if anyone still wants me to upload what i did get, let me know.

utwU6cX.gif