Luda

Lana Del Rey predictions for the 2013 Grammy Awards

this is true. i mean milli vanilli has a grammy.. lmao

Haa. But it was taken away from them, right? I think when they were EXPOSED as lip-synchers the committee was a little embarrassed and revoked that shit.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

for the most part some of the judges are actual music listeners and look for skill and execution (IMO having worked on music and composition she's well beyond her years and much more sophisticated with her melodies and music composition than most pop performers)

look at what happened with justin bieber and esperanza spalding.

but Then other times it's just a popularity contest

The Grammy nominations will be revealed on december 5 and Lana can be nominated for her work in Born To Die, do you think she can have at least one nomination? i'm hoping she gets one for Best New Artist, she deserves it

I expect her to win in every category, beating every record. In fact, she will be nominated more than once in most categories.

Just Kidding!

HAHAHAHAHAHHHkljlksjlkfaosijglkbjdasobviogwemoivmjvomfkclslkdmjslas,jafcr,xsc jmbvgusriobtvjmcmreouvnnmsaemnvoivumecotawm,jxraoijvlkjglkrmnlkfacwmobtuoivca,reoivbua pb[igvpaovweujlkmjdlkjgsodrjpaoiqwkepowqjk0 pioslmbvoiu3485872069gbmjfdslvg,fdjvgu230958u092vlksdfngoasvmbkgjvsejd

If she even gets a nomination I doubt she'll win anything. I don't think she'll do better next year. 2012 was Lana's year, she'll never sell as many records as this year and she won't be nominated this much. But I do hope she'll continue with her music.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.