Sign in to follow this  
RileyThomas

LanaBoards presents... The Paradise Edition listening party!

I noticed the 1 disc Paradise album is listed with all major record stores here so i guess it's getting a wide release just like the 2 disc deluxe.

I'm tempted just to pick up the 1 disc but i know the shiny embossed cover will possess me [/consumerslave].

Maybe i'll just get both [/lanaslave].

Here is an updated list of times, if your city isn't here then just request your time below. Remember to go to www.spreaker.com/show/reydio and add it to your favorites:

London (United Kingdom) - Nov 9 @ 11:25pm GMT

Los Angeles (California - USA) - Nov 9 @ 3:25pm PST

New York City (New York - USA) - Nov 9 @ 6:25pm EST

Berlin (Germany) - Nov 10 @ 12:25am CET

Dallas (Texas - USA) - Nov 9 @ 5:25pm CST

Sydney (Australia) - Nov 10 @ 10:25am EDT

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

I EXPECT EVERYONE THAT PROMISED TO BE HERE BE JOINING US FOR THE LISTENING PARTY

:imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

It's just my brother is a complete a-hole and always uses my computer for 'webcam time' with random girls at night and I just don't think i'll have access to the computer.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

I moved stuff around to make today possible, but if it's really inconvenient and tomorrow works better for others I'm willing to bend.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg