LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, misselectrarockwell said:

Paparazzi and celebrity ‘culture’ (if you will :oic2:) is probably different in Louisiana compared to LA. Los Angeles is a hub for people within the entertainment industry so I’m sure there’s more regulations and training in place when it comes to paparazzi, and an expectation to be met.

When an A-list celebrity is just chilling in Louisiana I can imagine the photographers and paparazzi are foaming at the mouth to capture every moment of it because they don’t see it too often. This is probably why the couple and New Orleans paparazzi are so invasive towards lana, they’re so eager to capitalize off of every sighting. Just my theory! what do you guys think of all this? It’s crazy to me. so so invasive.

What does a Louisiana paparazzi do the rest of the time when there is no one to stalk?

9 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Everyone deserves peace and privacy and to not be stalked. That being said it rubs me the wrong way that she had to yet again mention how ”amazing” Jeremy is, despite fans having valid reason for being upset with him and his view on transgender people. Sad!

It's almost like she's married to the guy and won't go about slandering him all over the internet. Very weird of Lana indeed. :brigitte:

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

the photoshopped ring thing is beyond weird

right? like what is the point of that lmao?

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

right? like what is the point of that lmao?

I was thinking maybe lana was wearing a regular "boring" ring and she wanted to leak something exclusive as lana del rey's wedding ring?? like I can't think of any option that's sane enough

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

It's almost like she's married to the guy and won't go about slandering him all over the internet. Very weird of Lana indeed. :brigitte:

Slandering would be if people said he looks ugly or is white trash or whatever (which is wrong), people are literally giving valid criticism. Maybe you haven’t seen the FOUL photos and comments Jeremy has shared on his Facebook? Would you like to see? You will never know what it feels like being a trans person literally HATED just for existing. 

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

It's almost like she's married to this guy and she doesn't want to slander him on the internet. That's really weird of Lana. :brigitte:

that she tells us that she loves him and that's it, everything else is up to each person, don't try to reassure yourself Lana, you don't really like your partner and you shouldn't care

8 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

“The one and only”? Right. “I’ve loved every boy I’ve ever dated” says hi :oopna:

Unless she means the one and only right NOW, which… you got married 5 minutes ago so I would hope so??? 

This sent me

You're not wrong tho

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Slandering would be if people said he looks ugly or is white trash or whatever (which is wrong), people are literally giving valid criticism. Maybe you haven’t seen the FOUL photos and comments Jeremy has shared on his Facebook? Would you like to see? You will never know what it feels like being a trans person literally HATED just for existing. 

I've seen it all don't worry, it's very gross and abhorrent and the guy is obviously problematic, and right down the far-rigt trope... but just not sure what you were expecting her to say about her now husband exactly, other than feeling like these pictures are invasive.

Just now, West Coast said:

I've seen it all don't worry, it's very gross and abhorrent and the guy is obviously problematic, and right down the far-rigt trope... but just not sure what you were expecting her to say about her now husband exactly.

Ok great! No I was saying she didn’t have to mention that part. It’s like she’s saying ”I don’t give a fuck what yall think of my man”

i hope she keeps her mouth shut because we do NOT need a typewriter thinkpiece from her justifying her husbands abhorrent views a5d649263074384b76dc427eab6c3deb.gif

girl just enjoy your honeymoon and lock your damn phone

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

i hope she keeps her mouth shut because we do NOT need a typewriter thinkpiece from her justifying her husbands abhorrent views  girl just enjoy your honeymoon and lock your damn phone a5d649263074384b76dc427eab6c3deb.gif

I was thinking the same. She will probably say some shit like Jeremy’s misunderstood and he is actually really really kind and caring etc.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

I hope she keeps her mouth shut because we do NOT need a typewritten article from her justifying her husband's hateful views. a5d649263074384b76dc427eab6c3deb.gif

girl just enjoy your honeymoon and lock your damn phone

she better have a good filter when she posts about this guy on honeymoon

it will be hot very hot

3 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

Elle peut accepter les critiques, mais cela ne change certainement pas son amour pour son mari nouvellement marié. Qu'attendent ses fans ?

elle nous a dit beaucoup de chose a son propos mais je ne me souviens pas qu'elle ait dit qu'elle l'aime ce qui serait beaucoup plus simple et plus difficilement criticable

qu'attend elle pour le faire

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Pensons-nous qu'elle désactivera les commentaires lorsqu'elle le publiera ?

Pour moi, cela impliquerait qu'elle sait qu'il est problématique.

ces interventions a plusieurs reprises sur des forum annexes au sien le prouve