LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, The Grants said:

ofc everyone and their mothers is aware of a chronically online internet based boycott…… girl its mcdonalds not the IDF…… plus is not like she has a Twitter account from where to see the boycott itself cause its pretty much only happening on Twitter :xgiggle:

i wouldn’t call it chronically online when it’s been covered by several major news outlets 

41 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I actually feel kinda bad for Lana. Imagine not being able to post anything, say anything, eat, sleep, shit, or breath without 10,000 posts saying you support genocide or you’re not doing enough for this or that. When she posted those pictures i’m sure the last thing on her mind was that people would be angry over her fucking Mcdonalds cup. I guess it just comes with being a celebrity. 

”i feel bad for her” is crazy LMAOOOO

😋🫶🏼

12 minutes ago, caitlyn valliulina said:

i wouldn’t call it chronically online when it’s been covered by several major news outlets 

”i feel bad for her” is crazy LMAOOOO

Girl what is boycotting the largest fast food chain in the world going to do. Let's be serious. There r far more productive ways to support Palestinians 

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

Girl what is boycotting the largest fast food chain in the world going to do. Let's be serious. There r far more productive ways to support Palestinians 

It gives people who have created nothing, and will achieve nothing, the opportunity to feel superior for thirty seconds to someone who is one of the biggest stars in the world. Let them have their glory.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

1 hour ago, one time beauty queen said:

Real ones know the mcdonald’s cola tastes best 

it's trueeee, also their fries are my fave :dance:

lana looks so prettyyyyyyyyyyyy

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 minute ago, longtimeman said:

It gives people who have created nothing, and will achieve nothing, the opportunity to feel superior for thirty seconds to someone who is one of the biggest stars in the world. Let them have their glory.

:air: oh you read them to filth 

8 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

she seems to be a Palestinian activist, but she was also in the celeb news yesterday because she confirmed her new love interest (a horse trainer)

oh, and she appears in music videos by Jesse Jo Stark and The Weeknd : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bella_Hadid#Music_videos

wait this makes it sound like you just heard of bella now thats crazy

10 minutes ago, Blossom said:

the only way boycotting will actually be effective is if enough people actually gaf enough to do it and most of y’all don’t, it doesn’t have anything to do with it being “counterproductive” bc it’s been proven time and time again throughout history that boycotting works, it’s just that y’all don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️ just say that like? i know there are other ways to support palestinians, i never said there weren’t 

😋🫶🏼

8 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

you can’t be talking abt me bc you do not know anything abt me so this is a wild assumption to make. obviously i love lana if i’m still active on this website and im not even saying tht she has to boycott but she hasn’t even called for a ceasefire or anything of the sort.. it’s just ignorant. i don’t understand what the problem is, she’s been outspoken a lot of other issues but when it comes to one of the biggest going on rn it’s crickets? if it were us and our families we would want the same mf compassion so it has nothing to do with a superiority complex and im convinced you people only say that to make yourselves feel better abt not giving af

😋🫶🏼

3 minutes ago, caitlyn valliulina said:

the only way boycotting will actually be effective is if enough people actually gaf enough to do it and most of y’all don’t, it doesn’t have anything to do with it being “counterproductive” bc it’s been proven time and time again throughout history that boycotting works, it’s just that y’all don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️ just say that like? i know there are other ways to support palestinians, i never said there weren’t 

exactly, ppl aren't going to care so go enjoy your Diet Coke <3 ESPECIALLY bc the boycotting of McDonalds is based off of false information.

1 minute ago, caitlyn valliulina said:

you can’t be talking abt me bc you do not know anything abt me so this is a wild assumption to make. obviously i love lana if i’m still active on this website and im not even saying tht she has to boycott but she hasn’t even called for a ceasefire or anything of the sort.. it’s just ignorant. i don’t understand what the problem is, she’s been outspoken a lot of other issues but when it comes to one of the biggest going on rn it’s crickets? if it were us and our families we would want the same mf compassion so it has nothing to do with a superiority complex and im convinced you people only say that to make yourselves feel better abt not giving af

What :air: he didn't say that he doesn't support Palestine, he's just saying that boycotting McDonalds is dumb and for  the chronically online. Going to McDonald's does not mean that u do not have compassion for Palestine 

10 minutes ago, caitlyn valliulina said:

You're right. I wasn't talking about you because I didn't know who you were until this comment, and I still don't know who you are. You also don't  know who I am, but you've made a whole lot of assumptions about me too. That's what we do  online, because it's all we can do.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

11 minutes ago, Blossom said:

What :air: he didn't say that he doesn't support Palestine, he's just saying that boycotting McDonalds is dumb and for  the chronically online. Going to McDonald's does not mean that u do not have compassion for Palestine 

personally… if i heard that a fast food restaurant might possibly be helping to find a massive ongoing genocide, i wouldn’t be going there anymore because no fast food restaurant is that important to me and i know that if it were me or my family, i’d expect the same basic decency  from others. i don’t think that makes you “dumb” or “chronically online,” personally i didn’t even hear abt the boycott from social media. and i never said they don’t stand with palestine. im basically just saying i hope everyone is doing as much as they can bc a lot of people aren’t doing shit simply because they don’t care which is real pathetic 🤷🏻‍♀️ technically none of us are “obligated” to do anything about anything but no one is asking that much 

4 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

You're right. I wasn't talking about you because I didn't know who you were until this comment, and I still don't know who you are. You also don't  know who I am, but you've made a whole lot of assumptions about me too. That's what we do  online, because it's all we can do.

i didn’t make any assumptions abt you, i was speaking generally but ok. you might’ve been also but the person you replied to was replying to me. my fault tho 

😋🫶🏼

I just went to the beach and got McDonald’s too twins:sass:

I forgot people were boycotting it, I’m sry I love McDonald’s :runs:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄