LDRO

Instagram Updates

I don't think this was a glitch.  :quote: If anything it was management on her account getting information to send out stuff. 

I know that some fans have hateful group chats, so that could be it. 

wait all she did was post a clip of the lfl trailer, I'm tired how does that mean we can expect a new vid?

I wish she would do a livestream and address all the rumors and drama from pop up shops and new albums etc

EDIT: also just realized this is my 500th post omg  :party: 

UbsOye5.png

I wish she would do a livestream too to answer questions about the new video, the merch, the Grammy nomination, the tour and so on but... it’s like useless since she only see messages from people she follows and none of them ask these questions...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She posted a camera emoji so...maybe we can hope

oh my bad i didn't even look at the caption! lmao i'm sorry 

my only wish is for an absolutely iconic video for Get Free with a monologue and everything, but it needs to be the last thing we get from this era so it can lead us into the next era. in my gay and correct opinion

she can do whatever she wants between now and that tho. we're most likely getting that homemade Cherry vid so I'm excited

UbsOye5.png

Imagine if Coachella was an interlude, but with only the lyrics from the bridge/final chorus. And it sounded more like young and beautiful, with a heavy reverb ..and the sound of footsteps echoing in the background..as if she were actually walking to heaven....now THAT would be perfect for a Lana Short Film

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: