LDRO

Instagram Updates

Azealia is sooo salty OMG  :toofunny:

I love how everytime she drags her Lana just ingores her and just stay silent, it must be like pouring salt on her wound lmao

Of course Lana is going to ignore somebody that exposes her blatant hypocrisy. What could Lana possibly say to someone who highlights the fact that Lana has no issue calling out people for supporting the "grab her by the pussy" man when she associates herself with Jared Leto, BØREDs, Rocky, etc and idolises John Lennon?  :lmao:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

According to Lana, voicing your own opinion (which Kanye has done) automatically makes him delusional and in need of an intervention. Hm.  :lmao:

She has no problem calling out other people's apparent flaws based upon who they support/speak with but she will not address the fact that she idolises woman beaters and has not uttered a word about musicians she associates with such as Jared Leto, BØREDs, Rocky, etc.  :lmao:

Yet she complains that Kanye won't address her thoughts.  :lmao:

1. you need some dick because for some reason you're always uptight and have to be a downer on things. i think getting dick will calm you down a bit. well try to get dick, unless you're ugly and fat like @burgerking

2. you call someone delusional when they're not attached to reality. kanye said trump is making america whole, which is a lie. america is completely divided. liberals hate conservatives and conservatives hate liberals. trump is making that divide bigger. he's always saying "they're not letting me, they, they, they, they, etc. etc." he isolating democrats and throwing red meat to conservatives. so lana has the right and is completely right in calling kanye delusional and egotistical for saying trump is making this country whole when the country is in a social hell hole.

3. she didn't chose to associate with jared leto. they both had a thing with gucci and she had to be with him. rather than act pissed of on the carpet, she did what she had to do and that was just to try to make the best of the night.

what if she didn't know the other artists did bad things? but kanye west knows trump has done bad things, he's reminded DAILY

i also love how you're holding the president to the same standard as rappers and singers. it amuses me that you're comparing lana singing a song with an artist to kanye saying that the most powerful man is fixing america and making it whole when he's not.

4. lana also doesn't have millions of people asking her the same question like 'why do you support trump after all the stupid shit he does' and the only answer they give is a stupid one and they just get roasted by millions of people.

did you watch the tmz kanye interview? the man didn't even know what he was saying and he was getting grilled by another person lmao

1. you need some dick because for some reason you're always uptight and have to be a downer on things. i thin getting dick will calm you down a bit. well try to get dick, unless you're ugly and fat like @burgerking

2. you call someone delusional when they're not attached to reality. kanye said trump is making america whole, which is a lie. america is completely divided. liberals hate conservatives and conservatives hate liberals. trump is making that divide bigger. he's always saying "they're not letting me, they, they, they, they, etc. etc." he isolating democrats and throwing red meat to conservatives. so lana has the right and is completely right in calling kanye delusional and egotistical for saying trump is making this country whole when the country is in a social hell hole.

3. she didn't chose to you associate with jared leto. they both had a thing with gucci and she had to be with him. rather than act pissed of on the carpet, she did what she had to do and that was just to try to make the best of the night.

i also love how you're holding the president to the same standard as rappers and singers. it amuses me that you're comparing lana singing a song with an artist to kanye saying that the most powerful man is fixing america and making it whole when he's not.

Just as Lana has the right to call others delusional, people have the right to call her a puppet and a hypocrite.  :lmao:

Oh! "She had" to be with Jared, huh? Lmfao. I thought you said Lana wasn't a puppet, now she "has" to do things? Strange. This is the same woman who cancels things all the time. Guess Gucci was more important to her than women's rights!  :lmao:

She's had a crush on Jared Leto for quite some time (Last Girl On Earth anyone) and has met him more than once (pre-Oscar party for example). Sit down with those weak ass excuses.  :lmao:

It amuses me that you and Lana are both willing to look the other way when it comes to people who have committed heinous acts who just happen to be her friends. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  :lmao:

Just as Lana has the right to call others delusional, people have the right to call her a puppet and a hypocrite.  :lmao:

Oh! "She had" to be with Jared, huh? Lmfao. I thought you said Lana wasn't a puppet. She cancels things all the time. Guess Gucci was more important to her than women's rights!  :lmao:

She's had a crush on Jared Leto for quite some time (Last Girl On Earth anyone) and has met him more than once (pre-Oscar party for example). Sit down with those weak ass excuses.  :lmao:

It amuses me that you and Lana are both willing to look the other way when it comes to people who have committed heinous acts. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  :lmao:

ah yes, hold lana del rey and the president of the united states to the same standard because thats logical.

her canceling going to the met gala with jared leto wouldn't do anything for womens rights. are you stupid?

theres a difference between calling lana a puppet and calling kanye delusional because theres literally proof of kanye being delusional (him lying and saying trump is making america whole, which is a false statement) meanwhile y'all are just saying lanas a puppet because you don't agree with her

what if she didn't know the other artists did bad things?

Yeah I'm sure she has no idea John Lennon beat his wife and abandoned his first son, despite the fact that famous Beatles songs such as Hey Jude address such matters and it is widely spoken about. :lmao:

BØREDs addressed it on his Instagram & so did Rocky. She has time to comment her essay on Kanye's photo but she doesn't check her collaborators? Omg the excuses.  :lmao:

ah yes, hold lana del rey and the president of the united states to the same standard because thats logical.

her canceling going to the met gala with jared leto wouldn't do anything for womens rights, are you stupid?

"She's not a puppet, but SHE HAD to walk with Jared Leto for Gucci!" :lmao:

Make up your mind. Why is Lana Del Rey, women's rights advocate, associating with women abusers AND collaborating with them but then criticising others for such matters?  :lmao:

Make up your mind. Why is Lana Del Rey, women's rights advocate, associating with women abusers AND collaborating with them but then criticising others for such matters?  :lmao:

kanye isn't collaborating with trump! they're not making a song! and if they are let me know LMAO

kanye is ADVERTISING trump. kanye is supporting trump. remember when kanye threw hate at bush and said he hated black people but suddenly he's best friends with trump even after trumps hotels and apartments were sued for racial discrimination and trump was racist towards latina ms universe contestants and even did a muslim BAN (he called it that himself on twitter and in person) AND said white supremacists are good people AND said mexicans here are all rapists AND is locking up little mexican kids in cages AND used money that was for hurricane relief and used it for ICE AND knows that women are going through miscarriages and does nothing about it

let me know when lana posts on instagram "ASAP Rocky is making hip hop whole again. blah blah blah. hip hop is great again". until then go suck on a dick

Too many people who conveniently overlook the past of woman abusers just because Lana Del Rey associates with them.  :lmao:

no one is overlooking them you fat fuck

no one is saying "whatever"

kanye isn't collaborating with trump! they're not making a song! and if they are let me know LMAO

kanye is ADVERTISING trump. kanye is supporting trump. remember when kanye threw hate at bush and said he hated black people but suddenly he's best friends with trump even after trumps hotels and apartments were sued for racial discrimination and trump being racist towards latina ms universe contestants

let me know when lana posts on instagram "ASAP Rocky is making hip hop whole again. blah blah blah. hip hop is great again" until then go suck on a dick

no one is overlooking them you fat fuck

Yeah and Lana is supporting her woman abuser friends. I don't see her cutting them off, all I see is 2 collaborations with a violent person on her "woke" album.  :lmao:

If that's not advertising... :lmao:

She collaborated with Rocky after his disgusting history came to light, likewise with BØREDs. :lmao:

And I don't think we need to cover Jared again. :lmao:

Lana Del Rey: friends with woman abusers, but... hates woman abusers! :lmao:

I have a lot of respect for Lana, now even more. She rarely says anything but when she does, it's good. Bravo Lana!  Kim must be devastated that her favorite singer is now arguing with her husband. I were Kim I would be embarrassed. Kanye has done a lot of destruction when it comes to friendly relationships and I'm sure Kim is giving him an earful. "Lana!? You pick a fight with my favorite singer in the whole world!!! Lana? Seriously? How could you Kanye!" Maybe this will be Kim's breaking point and divorces him. Azealea Banks? I never pay a lot of attention to her as she seems to be mentally unstable. She attacked Kesha in the middle of her rants to Lana today. 

Yeah and Lana is supporting her woman abuser friends. I don't see her cutting them off, all I see is 2 collaborations with a violent person on her "woke" album.  :lmao:

She collaborated with Rocky after his disgusting history came to light, likewise with BØREDs. :lmao:

And I don't think we need to cover Jared again. :lmao:

Lana Del Rey: friends with woman abusers, but... hates woman abusers! :lmao:

at this point you're just a troll because you use the same damn gif and you're ignoring everything i say, a perfect example of a trump puppet

dont trolls get banned? @mods

no one is saying "whatever"

Look at the excuses you're coming up with. "Maybe she didn't know" despite the fact that Lennon's history is well known and has been spoken about by many people, including Paul.  :lmao:

"Maybe she didn't know" despite the fact that BOREDS and Rocky have addressed it on social media as well as interviews.  :lmao:

"SHE HAD TO walk with Jared! She's not a puppet though!" But she cancels things all the time. Plus she met Jared years before that & has namedropped him in a song because she had a crush on him.  :lmao:

at this point you're just a troll because you use the same damn gif and you're ignoring everything i say, a perfect example of a trump puppet

A perfect example of someone who conveniently looks the other way regarding violent acts.  :lmao:

"Rapperzzz, singerzzzz, who gives a fukkkk as long as the President isn't doing it." :lmao:

Well yeah clearly Lana feels that way, she's still associating with them after all.  :lmao:

Look at the excuses you're coming up with. "Maybe she didn't know" despite the fact that Lennon's history is well known and has been spoken about by many people, including Paul.  :lmao:

"Maybe she didn't know" despite the fact that BOREDS and Rocky have addressed it on social media as well as interviews.  :lmao:

"SHE HAD TO walk with Jared! She's not a puppet though!" But she cancels things all the time. Plus she met Jared years before that & has namedropped him in a song because she had a crush on him.  :lmao:

A perfect example of someone who conveniently looks the other way regarding violent acts.  :lmao:

"Rapperzzz, singerzzzz, who gives a fukkkk as long as the President isn't doing it." :lmao:

Well yeah clearly Lana feels that way, she's still associating with them after all.  :lmao:

@mods do your job giphy.gif

you can't post the same gif over and over and over, say the same things over and over and over, hate on lana on a lana forum and not expect to be defined as a troll

Who said I had an issue with being called anything by you? :lmao: You’ve been doing it throughout the entire conversation, who cares. :lmao: You're the one pulling on the mods apron.

I'm not gonna kiss Lana's ass when she's supporting woman abusers while simultaneously attempting to call it out, get over it! :lmao: