LDRO

Instagram Updates

Let's take a lil break from this thread shall we, people are getting pretty heated. Take a few hours to chill.

For what it's worth I don't think anyone is correct in this situation and everyone comes off looking bad in some way.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

im glad Lana hasn't responded to AB's rant. Had a quick scroll through her twitter and Jesus Christ, I mean the woman is so insecure she had to post like 400 tweets trying to make her hatred for Lana seem relevant but she just made herself look so messy. Why would Lana bother responding when the girl's just gonna go OFF and post another 400 stream-of-consciousness tweets to her 20-strong fanbase. 

I think Lana's comment was well-worded & appropriate given all the dumb shit Kanye keeps doing. 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

what did they do? both borns and asap?

Borns has been accused of sexual assault and Asap has been accused of being a woman beater.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

:facepalm:

I deeply think Lana had no idea about there behavior. Hopefully she'll learn from it, grow and not work with them again.

It's not like other artist haven't fucked up this way before. Gaga did the same thing but dumped R.Kelly arse once she learned the facts.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Gaga did the same thing but dumped R.Kelly arse once she learned the facts.

There is no way Gaga didn’t know. Even GGD fans think she lied lmao. The allegations were scandalous in the U.S. Even Michael Jackson wanted to work with R. Kelly. It was parodied on Dave Chappelle’s show (who Gaga loves, he’s also in A Star Is Born lmao). She was so heavily involved in music throughout her life that there’s no way she didn’t know. Plus, she said on radio that people say untrue things about R. Kelly & that’s why she feels connected to him. Lmao. She feels connected to a kiddy fucker, how cute. Gaga just happened to collaborate with a predator on a song about doing what you want with another person’s body and she didn’t know...yeah right. She backtracked full speed after the publicity stunt did its job. :lmao:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I love Lanas comment and the fact she was actually a confidant of that car crash of a family to voice her opinion against Kanye was great he is a lost cause used to be a big fan he repulses me now and that family are cancer

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

This just in: you must be a perfect human being to call out when others are being shitty. If you have done a single incorrect thing in your life, you are disqualified from pointing out when someone is being a piece of shit. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I deeply think Lana had no idea about there behavior. Hopefully she'll learn from it, grow and not work with them again.

It's not like other artist haven't fucked up this way before. Gaga did the same thing but dumped R.Kelly arse once she learned the facts.

It’s not like the woman ever sings about yknow abuse or uh I mean Ultraviolence. Look at the meaning of the word itself not to try and equal singing about abuse and being an abuser

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole