LDRO

Instagram Updates

ugh I hate when she gets political because it’s literally like a melba toast version of political. azealia has a point in calling views somewhat vapid, i’m sorry to say

like I appreciate her intent (if it’s for anything other than headlines) and frankly im surprised because I didn’t think she’d go against Kanye. she’s usually pretty mellow and non-confrontational so yea color me somewhat shocked and impressed / annoyed

Kanye’s just a fucking massive troll, don’t people realize that by now?

ZRBNill.jpg

ugh I hate when she gets political because it’s literally like a melba toast version of political. azealia has a point in calling views somewhat vapid, i’m sorry to say

like I appreciate her intent (if it’s for anything other than headlines) and frankly im surprised because I didn’t think she’d go against Kanye. she’s usually pretty mellow and non-confrontational so yea color me somewhat shocked and impressed / annoyed

I agree. Lana has extremely vapid (white) (american) liberal feminist views. I wish when she criticizes trump she wouldn't pull the whole 'trump is meanie >:(' bs, and instead say something with some weight. Trump is a horrible president it's not that hard.

Kanye West may be mentally ill but that does not warrant his asinine behaviour or political standing. Mental illness does not constitute stupidity. Please do not associate his behaviour with people with any disorder as his behaviour is purely ignorance and denial. He just so happens to be jackass and mentally ill person. Two separate things. 

Also pertaining to lanas comment. She has a right to her opinion however the way she approached it talking about "the culture" seemed a bit forced and contrived considering is she an upper class white woman in america. I love lana so much and always will but she has a tendency to speak on political matters which she clearly is not educated enough on to publicly speak about.

-looking forward to her new music this coming era 

Congrats to Lana for speaking up against the really stupid comments Kanye said. What a fucking asshole he has become. 

and hope she continues to be political for ever.

As for the really stupid review in Entertainment Weekly, where did that writer get what he was writing? It's 100% backward.

and no @missdelreyxo  it was not forced. And once again thinking she doesn't know what is going on, is 100% false and part of the problem

anyone see the tape of that fucking Republican Lindsay Graham  (no relation) from 2009 badgering the Esteemed Honorable Justice Sotomayor on how she did not have the temperament to be on the court, when the fucking scumbag endorses and will vote for the fucking serial abuser Kavanaugh who is nothing more than a political hack,

who has been part of the Republican operative machine for decades now. 

again, Kudo's to Lana and it shows how in front of issues as Coachella and God Bless America(and all the Beautiful Women) 

Reminds me- Lana referencing "C&C" on Venice Bitch, is that the abuser Kavanaugh's theme song could be "I think we're alone now" which taken a non-Tiffany way,

is a pure-stalker/rape song isn't it?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Congrats to Lana for speaking up against the really stupid comments Kanye said. What a fucking asshole he has become. 

and hope she continues to be political for ever.

As for the really stupid review in Entertainment Weekly, where did that writer get what he was writing? It's 100% backward.

and no @missdelreyxo  it was not forced. And once again thinking she doesn't know what is going on, is 100% false and part of the problem

anyone see the tape of that fucking Republican Lindsay Graham  (no relation) from 2009 badgering the Esteemed Honorable Justice Sotomayor on how she did not have the temperament to be on the court, when the fucking scumbag endorses and will vote for the fucking serial abuser Kavanaugh who is nothing more than a political hack,

who has been part of the Republican operative machine for decades now. 

again, Kudo's to Lana and it shows how in front of issues as Coachella and God Bless America(and all the Beautiful Women) 

Reminds me- Lana referencing "C&C" on Venice Bitch, is that the abuser Kavanaugh's theme song could be "I think we're alone now" which taken a non-Tiffany way,

is a pure-stalker/rape song isn't it?

Graham i love your love for lana, and i love her too but she does not know how to elaborate her political views right or wrong (that's subjective) in a way that shows her intelligence and comprehension publicly. And this has been shown time and time again.

Graham i love your love for lana, and i love her too but she does not know how to elaborate her political views right or wrong (that's subjective) in a way that shows her intelligence and comprehension publicly. And this has been shown time and time again.

that is your opinion.

I believe alot of people who are not trump don't want to resort to his style of nasty. It doesn't accomplish anything. 

The trump culture (same with all the far right Hitler like leaders worldwide are just arsonists burning things down.)

Give me the politeness of President Obama and Trudeau any day, and like the way Justin kicked trumps ass on NAFTA getting everything Canada wanting

at the expense of trump

No wonder so many of the UN leaders were laughing at not with trump a few days ago.

and on all the political issues, there is only one side, not equal both sides. trump is  not acceptable with all that is being taken away.

IMHO

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

This just in: you must be a perfect human being to call out when others are being shitty. If you have done a single incorrect thing in your life, you are disqualified from pointing out when someone is being a piece of shit. 

retweet

that is your opinion.

I believe alot of people who are not trump don't want to resort to his style of nasty. It doesn't accomplish anything. 

The trump culture (same with all the far right Hitler like leaders worldwide are just arsonists burning things down.)

Give me the politeness of President Obama and Trudeau any day, and like the way Justin kicked trumps ass on NAFTA getting everything Canada wanting

at the expense of trump

No wonder so many of the UN leaders were laughing at not with trump a few days ago.

and on all the political issues, there is only one side, not equal both sides. trump is  not acceptable with all that is being taken away.

IMHO

and you have a right to yours as well. 

Lana isn't the main concern i have with this matter. It is more so the fact people are visibly demonizing bipolar/other disorder people due to kanyes behaviour. 

What I agree with is this:

He IS an a-hole like trump. Which is why they get along so well.

He IS in denial about what a detriment Trump/politicians like him are to the world. 

and Lana like everyone else HAS A RIGHT to her opinion and i agree with the majority of it. 

and you have a right to yours as well. 

Lana isn't the main concern i have with this matter. It is more so the fact people are visibly demonizing bipolar/other disorder people due to kanyes behaviour. 

What I agree with is this:

He IS an a-hole like trump. Which is why they get along so well.

He IS in denial about what a detriment Trump/politicians like him are to the world. 

and Lana like everyone else HAS A RIGHT to her opinion and i agree with the majority of it. 

Kanye is trolling. Yes he has problems, but he too came from the rich side of town, not the street.

And some views there is only one side not two.

Especially for women, for LGBT for Blacks, for anyone not trump himself & his full Hitler agenda (one doesn't have to have a Hitler moustache to go 15 for 15 on the list of

what is a sociopath and what is a person like Hitler.

and there is not one word Lana said that is wrong...after your reply to me, I reread the entire post, and it is cohesive and spot-on.

Nobody is perfect, and everyone now is taking life itself one day at a time.

IMHO

Kanye is trolling. Yes he has problems, but he too came from the rich side of town, not the street.

And some views there is only one side not two.

Especially for women, for LGBT for Blacks, for anyone not trump himself & his full Hitler agenda (one doesn't have to have a Hitler moustache to go 15 for 15 on the list of

what is a sociopath and what is a person like Hitler.

and there is not one word Lana said that is wrong...after your reply to me, I reread the entire post, and it is cohesive and spot-on.

Nobody is perfect, and everyone now is taking life itself one day at a time.

IMHO

Yes but graham that is not the reasoning behind my initial post. i am speaking on the matter of people demonizing bipolars based off of his actions. kanye is an egotistical maniac who just so happens to be bipolar. im just tired of seeing people address the whole of the bipolar population as kanye types due to his behavior.

i hope you realize where im coming from and hope you have a nice day too :) 

Yes but graham that is not the reasoning behind my initial post. i am speaking on the matter of people demonizing bipolars based off of his actions. kanye is an egotistical maniac who just so happens to be bipolar. im just tired of seeing people address the whole of the bipolar population as kanye types due to his behavior.

i hope you realize where im coming from and hope you have a nice day too :)

Yes, I understand, however, Lana herself is not, it is others and maybe most of the ones commenting (not members here necessarily) probably only know Lana from Born to Die or Gatsby and don't know the "changes" she has made. And maybe many forget Lana knows Kanye himself (because of others w/Kanye) so it's in a way

a friend talking to a friend to attempt to break through.   If Kanye was dressed as a regular person with no entourage and wandered into one of those trump rallies

(or went into a rant with a cop) Kanye would probably be killed.  So it is only because Kanye has the megaphone and publicity that his words are then backed by trump fans.

Ask them how many Kanye albums they have purchased. (as I am sure you will agree, reading comments everyone, there is no love lost for any rappers from trump fans)

IMHO

Azealia CAN NOT HAVE any point, she's such a hypocrite herself and she basically only posts in order to whine about how anyone is white and stupid. Then she has another homophobic/xenophobic/whatever rant but will say she's allowed to behave like that cause she's a black woman and everybody is a racist mysogonist.

I agree with you in that Lanas usual approach to being political - may it be her statements in interviews or the "political" tracks on LfL- is something a bit washed down. But her statement towards Kanye was actually pretty on point. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!