LDRO

Instagram Updates

Is that her laugh at the end of the video on her Insta story? Hahahaha

This edit of MAC cover posted on her IG story is disgusting

Tell me you're joking. It's much better than the official pic. And I'm not talking about no makeup look, I'm talking about the whole image. Fanmade is 854642x better. But, you know, you're entitled to your own opinion, and so am I.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

girl i saw video and had a damn heart attack not this bitch streaming sweetener again can you come up with somethin else can you come up with somethin else

“Hai don’t even try and comment on how cute all my pink shit is”

(She disabled comments lmaooo)

Lana is a vape god lmaooo

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

also i just noticed the vape

lana what the actual FUCK

go buy some vans and play sum fortnite since u wanna b fifteen again oh my lord

I'm only on this website because I stan an Instagram baddie and I'm gay bye. She's living the fucking time of her life and me too

I'm confused by my emotions cuz for years I thought vaping was so lame but now that God, a woman, vapes, I rly want to buy a vape thinggie :defeated:

ZKcaooE.png

I'm only on this website because I stan an Instagram baddie and I'm gay bye. She's living the fucking time of her life and me too

I'm confused by my emotions cuz for years I thought vaping was so lame but now that God, a woman, vapes, I rly want to buy a vape thinggie :defeated:

pink bedazzled mini-vapes rise 550% in the market due to unknown reasons

Lana in a fucking bra, no makeup, vaping, smiling at the camera, and listening to a song whose lyrics are "God is a woman". 2012 submissive sugar baby has left the chat

she's still a sugar baby but she's just not submissive anymore :creep: I thought sugar baby Lana left with the new album aesthetic but SHES BACK

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

she's still a sugar baby but she's just not submissive anymore :creep: I thought sugar baby Lana left with the new album aesthetic but SHES BACK

:defeated: She can't get less barefaced than that so what's the next step, going the other way around, ultra glam, dominatrix or what? I'm here for it in any case this woman kills me

ZKcaooE.png