LDRO

Instagram Updates

How come I've never been aware of the fact that Marina was slipping away? I always thought they were close

read this with no context and thought she was dying jfc 

marina unfollowed lana on insta, once again proving my thoughts back before NFR that marina is fake af.

she spews that she is so woke about every topic

and it rubs me the wrong way tbh.

like the whole lil phone and the love + fear era of acting like she’s superior to those of us who can’t afford to live a certain lifestyle of being “good” to the planet with a tesla & taking the “time” for mental health ... like any of us can afford to do that.

Ive always gotten weird vibes about Marina but never thought too much into it.......also i do find it weird Lana and her never made a song together. I feel like they dont truly get along or connect behind he scenes. Its all for show for the fans. I wonder if Marina was one of the alt singers Lana was referring to as well

Ive always gotten weird vibes about Marina but never thought too much into it.......also i do find it weird Lana and her never made a song together. I feel like they dont truly get along or connect behind he scenes. Its all for show for the fans. I wonder if Marina was one of the alt singers Lana was referring to as well

i feel like it wouldve made more sense for them to be friends during the BTD/EH era but when they started taking pics and being so vocal about how friendly they were it just felt overdue and past the point of making sense

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

Joking aside, it's a shame that she's actually losing friends. We know she was already lonesome girl, and this is sad  :ohno:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Marina posted on Twitter the reason why she unfollowed her:

Stream The Family Jewels

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Do you think Marina watched Lana's video about mentioning certain alt girls and thought it was about her or do you think Marina dmed her about the entire situation to give her two cents and Lana wasn't having it? Either way I suppose it doesn't matter but it's still a shame how Lana is losing people who used to be close with her

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven