LDRO

Instagram Updates

Help she accidentally muted herself and she is just talking away with no clue

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

lmao nooooo and she's still going

She figured it now at least :trisha: But she's still talking like we can hear her 

imageproxy.jpg

"As a critic myself, of all things, this album was for the critics whereas every other album was for myself and even though that sounds kind of cringe, I think that that's okay because people talk about chronic over explainers, but the thing about it is it if you feel you wanna explain yourself over and over again, you have the right to do that until you feel like you've been seen. Because the way I see it is that the best gift someone can give you in your intimate circle is just to bear witness to your journey and to your life, and I think if your life is public and you're a sensitive writer, addict, of all myriads of things, you want to explain yourself. & There's something else I want to mention as a chronic over explainer to some women out there. if you feel that you haven't been understood right and you get angry, there's always a place for a woman to get angry because if you don’t, you just go right into grief. That's the way I see it anyways. & it's awkward to be furious, but there's space to be furious, and of course in my album I'm not so much angry as I am explaining - except in dealer where I am furious. But I just want to say it's okay to go out on a limb and look ridiculous just because you are angry. It's always worth it, even if you feel like you’re worng. You’re right because if it's right for you to say certain things then that's just the way it is and that resinates way beyond being a singer. People can be really tough on you where you just think, why am I doing it? But the truth is I got a lot of other things I love to do that I'm going to do. I don’t plan on letting anyone's opinions spoil that. I always felt like the least controversial person in turtlenecks and all that but yet everything seemed so complicated. But what I've learned, whether you’re a singer or you’re working in a flower shop or whatever it may be - we all have our own life path and we can all see our own patterns come up over and over again and only you know what your pattern is. My album has explained what my patterns have been, but I haven't so much gone into where I want to go because I'm not sure if I can get there yet. what I've learned is when you follow your own life's path, you heal up to 7 generations forward - and in mentioning that I wanted to say that to you all as my vast employer, you are my employer, I want to thank you because we've already given $300k to a Navajo nation and we do have $700k yet to spread around which I intend to supervise personally because I want to make sure ----" (it went quiet) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana said that $300k were given to the Navajo Nation and that there's still $700k to spread out, which is absolutely wonderful. I'm happy to know that my money for Violet has gone to such a great cause 

imageproxy.jpg

Cover album is in limbo with a possibility of turning it into a "Country and Western" album that would be a mix of Country and Cali :yesnod:

imageproxy.jpg

"I've always loved Living Legend, why did you leak that? Why did you leak my favorite songs?" 

imageproxy.jpg