LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Only Lana would post about her new song ONCE but ‘link in bio’ her brother’s song 

Not to sound rude but i genuielly thought her brother died.

why'd she set him up like that? she knows what she's doing...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

The people in her comments nagging her about Lasso are actually so obnoxious. She doesn’t owe anybody anything :tiffany2: 

Literally I don’t understand how ppl can be so desperate when she has consistently released work since forever. Like… their lives must be boring af

32 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

First post in almost a month to promote Charlie :delicious:

First post in almost a month to promote Charlie and inform us that her work on Lasso is done :aubrey:

23 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

The people in her comments nagging her about Lasso are actually so obnoxious. She doesn’t owe anybody anything :tiffany2: 

i've never liked the "she doesn't owe anyone anything" narrative to excuse her unprofessional behavior with release dates however this instance i 100% agree. the only thing she said about lasso was to a group of industry people. it was not an announcement to her fans, and the little interview she did she still did not say anything about a release date. stop expecting anything and you will be much happier. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

24 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

lack of boing boing will do that to you

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i've never liked the "she doesn't anyone anything" narrative to excuse her unprofessional behavior with release dates however this instance i 100% agree. the only thing she said about lasso was to a group of industry people. it was not an announcement to her fans, and the little interview she did she still did not say anything about a release date. stop expecting anything and you will be much happier. 

For me it’s just the way in which people are commenting about it. There’s a difference between respectfully saying you’re excited for new music and asking when it’s coming, and the obnoxious “CHILLING!?! WHERES LASSO!? WHERES UR MUSIC!?”. And it’s especially annoying because as you said, she hasn’t publicly announced anything to us.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

For me it’s just the way in which people are commenting about it. There’s a difference between respectfully saying you’re excited for new music and asking when it’s coming, and the obnoxious “CHILLING!?! WHERES LASSO!? WHERES UR MUSIC!?”. And it’s especially annoying because as you said, she hasn’t publicly announced anything to us.

i never open her ig comments cause they are so fucking annoying:eek:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

28 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

Tbh I feel bad for her because that's basically almost all of us in the Lasso pre-release thread. Like if we're comparing ourselves to other fandoms, we're spoiled as fuck. In the span of 5 years we have gotten 4 albums and we got a new song this year like a month ago. We even got a new song this February too. We're really lucky in terms of music releases next to Adele's or Lorde's or Rihanna's or especially Sky Ferreira's fandoms 💀

2.gif

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Tbh I feel bad for her because that's basically almost all of us in the Lasso pre-release thread. Like if we're comparing ourselves to other fandoms, we're spoiled as fuck. In the span of 5 years we have gotten 4 albums and we got a new song this year like a month ago. We even got a new song this February too. We're really lucky in terms on music releases next to Adele's or Lorde's or Rihanna's or especially Sky Ferreira's fandoms 💀

See I feel like it’s okay to be a *little* annoying over here because most of the time I think it’s understood we’re all just being delusional and silly :silly: together. But yeah it can get… out of hand.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

See I feel like it’s okay to be a *little* annoying over here because most of the time I think it’s understood we’re all just being delusional and silly :silly: together. But yeah it can get… out of hand.

I mean I was thinking about July 30th soft launch thingy :oopna2: it was something...

2.gif

Tbf I want Lasso very badly (even though deep down I’m still not over Take Me Home, Country Roads)

but yeah I defo agree majority of her insta comments are downright disrespectful to her we should let he do what she wants to do