LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 minutes ago, stan wayamaya said:

She deleted the post already :( confirmed she reads lanaboards and she saw us dragging her

It was in her stories tho. Disappears after 24h automatically 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 hour ago, Llamadelgay said:

When has she ever mentioned being a fan? You didn’t even know yourself. As a past baseball fan, I talked about it. Every. SINGLE. SEASON. 

She becomes whoever she dates. She’s one of those and I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to come to that conclusion.

My sister is like that. She had a boyfriend who loved wrestling so she loved wrestling. Then she got into basketball, Family Guy and Hockey with other boyfriends. Lack of  personal personality. I didn't know Lana was one of those. 

11 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

She's been reading this forum for 9 years. Chances are she even has an account too. 

Fans have been talking about Clayton on Instagram for two days so there's also a chance she saw it there too.  Maybe the rumors are true?  I don't understand why she deleted the story. Everyone saw it already. lol

2 minutes ago, LeonaLeona said:

I'm not an American and I don't know much about sports, but I think there is a difference between "football" and "soccer" in the USA. The Liverpool FC is a traditional football team (soccer) and the San Francisco 49ers is an American football team (football). They are different modalities.

Lana also likes baseball and supports the Dodgers.

Yeah Lana went to some Liverpool FC games with Ben back in the day (soccer/football), but in this IG story they're talking about American football.

Also her support of the Dodgers coincided with her dating Joe, I think - he was a baseball trainer or something.

I think she probably has an interest in sports, but I don't see her as someone who's really invested.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 hours ago, LeonaLeona said:

I'm not an American and I don't know much about sports, but I think there is a difference between "football" and "soccer" in the USA. The Liverpool FC is a traditional football team (soccer) and the San Francisco 49ers is an American football team (football). They are different modalities.

Lana also likes baseball and supports the Dodgers.

Yes, I know. I even linked to the game against Tottenham, which Ben and Lana attended. Last year they won the Champions League against said team. Liverpool is known for their soccer team and Jürgen Klopp; their manager atm and one of the best ones out there.
This confusion wouldn’t have to exist, if America used a more appropriate name for their sport (like handball or eggball) smh.

Real football = sOcCEr

Fake football = eggball

:smile3:

Still, I was talking about Fantasy (American) Football, the game Clayton was playing. Atm it’s not drafting season for the NFL either, so they were cheering for his game; dressed up and everything :toofunny:

Don‘t get me wrong, I actually find it cute, wether Lana knows about Fantasy Football or not and just humours him. 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I've moved some of the bickering in here to the Random Conversation Thread x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

If we're talking of Joe as in Schilling (whom she was rumoured to be dating at some pre NFR point and may have inspired HTD) he's a Muay Thai kickboxer.

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

I think of the other way round: she's a chameleon artist, yes, and she likes to try on a different persona (nothing wrong with that)...and then it makes sense she dates someone who vibes with whatever she's doing. She's dated some really different guys, and none of them are remotely as famous or successful as she is (except for whatever that Axl Rose moment was). I see them following her around, sometimes literally on tour, not the other way. She does her own thing.

To put it kinda New Age-y, she attracts the kind of guy who responds to the energy she's putting out there. :brows:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt