pinupgirls

USA Tour?

Huh? Was that english?

I'm sorry but she's making a huge mistake. She has a HUGE following in the US. I'm not saying she'd be selling out at stadiums or theater venues, but there's plenty of small venues around the country that would get alot of Lana fans to see her. Her wide US fanbase didn't pick up till post Blue Jeans. She doesn't even have to tour the entire country. Just do the Northeast megalopolis (Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC) then head to the west coast and do LA. That's enough.

Sold out shows in the US would give her good press.

I'm very pressed about this issue. I've been wanting to see her since Feb 2012. :(

Don't forget the South.

Mainly Charlotte, Atlanta, and Tampa/Miami.

Or just Atlanta :mj:

I need to go

BzhmW.png

She needs to do a Uk tour, and this time come to Newcastle! It is actually impossible for me to travel to manchester, glasgow, london etc because im too young and nobody else has any interest in coming with me:( fml

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I don't blame her for not wanting to tour the US. The US media has treated her like utter garbage, slandering her left and right and spreading the 100% FALSE idea that she can't sing well...unfortunately the population in the US (generally speaking) eat up any popular media-spread opinion like candy and are UNABLE to form an opinion of their own. People en masse just go along with it continuing to spread this false idea because its popular water-cooler conversation, and GOD FORBID anyone go against the mass opinion!! :facepalm: ---- but go ahead and feel free to spread the idea that Adele has one of the "greatest voices you've ever heard" and completely ignore all the live TV performances where she sounds like an agonied cow! We don't want people giving us dirty looks in the lunch line do we now??!! :facepalm:

The USA is full of moronic music "fans" that judge their musical tastes based on how "new" and "relevant" a song is, and not on the merits and qualities of the song itself. They'd rather listen to Bruno Mars' new turd single because its "new" than listen to "Video Games" because its "too old"...its sickening how music has been so devalued especially in the USA. We have the collective memory of a goldfish.

In the USA Katy Perry (who obviously cannot sing well AT ALL these days) is praised, given movie deals etc.. but extremely unique vocalists/songwriters like Lana Del Rey get treated like a pariah. I don't get it...  At least overseas they seem to have maintained a generally decent taste and open mind when it comes to music.

People were born with ears. Why aren't most people in the US using them????!!

If the USA's dismissal of Lana Del Rey is what is preventing her from touring here and turns out to be the reason she quits making music (if those rumors are even true) I will be VERY upset with my country. :crossed:  

*rant over* :)

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg

I don't blame her for not wanting to tour the US. The US media has treated her like utter garbage, slandering her left and right and spreading the 100% FALSE idea that she can't sing well...unfortunately the population in the US (generally speaking) eat up any popular media-spread opinion like candy and are UNABLE to form an opinion of their own. People en masse just go along with it continuing to spread this false idea because its popular water-cooler conversation, and GOD FORBID anyone go against the mass opinion!! :facepalm: ---- but go ahead and feel free to spread the idea that Adele has one of the "greatest voices you've ever heard" and completely ignore all the live TV performances where she sounds like an agonied cow! We don't want people giving us dirty looks in the lunch line do we now??!! :facepalm:

The USA is full of moronic music "fans" that judge their musical tastes based on how "new" and "relevant" a song is, and not on the merits and qualities of the song itself. They'd rather listen to Bruno Mars' new turd single because its "new" than listen to "Video Games" because its "too old"...its sickening how music has been so devalued especially in the USA. We have the collective memory of a goldfish.

In the USA Katy Perry (who obviously cannot sing well AT ALL these days) is praised, given movie deals etc.. but extremely unique vocalists/songwriters like Lana Del Rey get treated like a pariah. I don't get it...  At least overseas they seem to have maintainted a generally decent taste and open mind when it comes to music.

People were born with ears. Why aren't most people in the US using them????!!

If the USA's dismissal of Lana Del Rey is what is preventing her from touring here and turns out to be the reason she quits making music (if those rumors are even true) I will be VERY upset with my country. :crossed:  

*rant over* :)

I get what you're trying to say and yes it is true about the media and how about people want to hear LMFAO and stupid music  but the US is big and lana still has fans over here. DEDICATED FANS. I speak for myself as well as others when I say that no matter what the media says (and they will always have something bad to say they've criticized and slandered pop starts like its their religion) she could still come tour in America. Not everyone just only listens to katy perry & bruno mars (which he does make good music) and dance dance party music. There are still those left with decent music taste and I know plenty of them. In the US.  :twirls:

god knows I tried

I get what you're trying to say and yes it is true about the media and how about people want to hear LMFAO and stupid music  but the US is big and lana still has fans over here. DEDICATED FANS. I speak for myself as well as others when I say that no matter what the media says (and they will always have something bad to say they've criticized and slandered pop starts like its their religion) she could still come tour in America. Not everyone just only listens to katy perry & bruno mars (which he does make good music) and dance dance party music. There are still those left with decent music taste and I know plenty of them. In the US.  :twirls:

Of course. I was speaking generally. Just saying that in America Lana gets virtually NO airplay on terrestrial American radio, no focus on any entertainment/music channels.

Average John Q American Music fan will either...

A) Not know of her or...

B) Vaguely remember her as the girl that dated Axl Rose and/or the girl that was sang horribly on SNL.

(both are obviously very untrue)

If Lana would give the USA a chance I'm sure she would be surprised at how many tickets she would sell. I bet she would have more sell out dates than not if she stuck to mid-size clubs like The Fillmore or The Great American Music Hall., because as you said there are so many Lana fans out there in the US who would flock to these shows. It would be amazing to see her in a venue like that.

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg

Lana might not be able to sell huge arenas here, but I can't see her having trouble selling venues ranging from 1500-5000~ (larger cities)...media can f' off. it's sad to see people allow media to form their own opinions on things. 

Lana might not be able to sell huge arenas here, but I can't see her having trouble selling venues ranging from 1500-5000~ (larger cities)...media can f' off. it's sad to see people allow media to form their own opinions on things. 

Exactly. Venues that can accomodate 2000-3000 would be ideal and she would sell out every night if she had a 1-2 month tour with dates spread evenly throughout the country.

There are acts WAY less popular than Lana in the US that tour constantly and can pack a house at most every stop, or at the very least they are able to turn a profit big enough to support the tour and the artist's lifestyle. There is nothing stopping Lana from touring here, except her desire not to. Her and her live band are TOO good not to go on a tour and share the music with her avid fans.

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg

I don't see the big deal of why the critics are so talked about in this situation. I mean she's playing music for the fans, why does that crap even matter. 

If she wants to tour, she should. I don't know why she isn't, or why these shows haven't been booked yet. But I'm sure enough that she knows her shows would do well and she'd get sold out shows in the big cities she'd play at. I just don't know why a tour hasn't been announced yet.

My favorite singer Lights tours here in the US twice a year. It doesn't matter that she isn't big, she still sells out small-medium shows easily. Idk, I just wanna see Lana. 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Man I hope she tours the USA. We are her home country and we love her more than the bitches before. She lives in the US and she is an American. Be young, be dope and be proud.

I want her to tour the midwest especially: Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, and Detroit.

unfortunately the population in the US (generally speaking) eat up any popular media-spread opinion like candy and are UNABLE to form an opinion of their own. People en masse just go along with it continuing to spread this false idea because its popular water-cooler conversation, and GOD FORBID anyone go against the mass opinion!! :facepalm: ---- but go ahead and feel free to spread the idea that Adele has one of the "greatest voices you've ever heard" and completely ignore all the live TV performances where she sounds like an agonied cow! We don't want people giving us dirty looks in the lunch line do we now??!! :facepalm:

I know you're generally speaking, but that's still bullshit. Born to Die was one of the biggest selling albums of 2012 in the US. That shows that "generally speaking" the US is able to form its own opinion of whether or not an artist is good, regardless of what the media says. Adele has a great voice just as well as Lana, and it makes no sense that as a Lana fan you'd be bashing Adele's live performances when Lana's can be very shaky too. 

We don't want people giving us dirty looks in the lunch line do we now??!! :facepalm:

What other looks would you expect when you're bashing a country because of what music it plays on the radio? 

There are people like this everywhere, not just the US. OK so because millions of preteens spend all their iTunes gift cards buying Bruno Mars' new single, you bash an entire people with ridiculously rude generalizations? I bet you're a huge hit at parties. 

In the USA Katy Perry (who obviously cannot sing well AT ALL these days) is praised, given movie deals etc.. but extremely unique vocalists/songwriters like Lana Del Rey get treated like a pariah. I don't get it... 

Katy can sing fine, IMO. I don't care for her music that much but there's nothing wrong with her voice. She is praised just as much as any other mainstream popstar though, so I don't see why you're acting surprised or bothered by it. She made a shitty 3D movie about her rise to fame or whatever, I don't see how you'd consider that a good movie deal to be comparing to Lana & her accomplishments. Lana's working on the Gatsby soundtrack now, that's much bigger than Katy's flop movie. 

I honestly can't even deal with the rest of your post. People are so rude.  :facepalm:

14417469274.gif

you guys are the new brazil "pls cum 2 USA lana. we luv u"

No but in all seriousness, she really should be doing a US tour because she CLEARLY has a massive fan base over there. Surely she can see that, whenever she's on twitter or whenever she's out and about in the US and fans go to see/meet her. She loves you guys, don't worry, she wouldn't abandon you crazy lot  :smile2:

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

tumblr_mjxdj02P241r72qjqo1_500.png

:thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :gurl:

WHAT WHEN THIS HAPPEN I CAN'T TAKE EMOTIONAL TIMES LIKE THIS I WILL TRAVEL ANYWHERE IF SHE DOES THIS 

:raven:  :raven:  :raven:  :raven:  :raven:  :raven:  :raven:  :raven:  :raven:  :raven:  :raven:  :raven:  :raven:  :raven:  :raven:

god knows I tried

you guys are the new brazil "pls cum 2 USA lana. we luv u"

No but in all seriousness, she really should be doing a US tour because she CLEARLY has a massive fan base over there. Surely she can see that, whenever she's on twitter or whenever she's out and about in the US and fans go to see/meet her. She loves you guys, don't worry, she wouldn't abandon you crazy lot  :smile2:

i tried to see if her booking agent would spill any info but basically it's confidential if there will be a tour this year. idk but probably 2014 if not later this year. but im sure she'll come in the near future 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

^ This will kind of piss me off in a way if it's true. This is easily close enough for me to go to and I've always wanted a good excuse to go to Lollapalooza, but all the 3-day passes are already sold out before they've even announced the line-up. That's kinda bullshit.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.