Sitar

Lanaexposed Leak Holocaust

What? How is this a second version of the Lolita video? This is the same video.

???

The first shot of her in the other one is the windblown blond wig, it's pretty much the same "vintage" clips, though.

So I was perched in the tinyleak chat. I had a lot of fun!

gah! the traders were discussing what songs to leak like:

Roses, Making Out, I'm Fucked, Midnight Dancer Girlfriend, and another song with a title like My Best Day (can't really remember for sure)

Another thing of interest was that Lana has another shelved album called Rock Me Stable and songs on the album are being traded around among the community.

One trader was really pissed because he had recently gotten a hold of unreleased songs but they were all leaked during the Holocaust. I told him that he had gotten everything only to lose everything. So now he knows what true freedom is.

giffix-1.gif

My download reached 80 in a day. Thats only because 80's the limit. Feelin' fab :hottie:

But yeah, if someones up tonight, could they save everything and upload it . 3 .

I'll probably be asleep, I can't pull an all nighter again x_x

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

One trader was really pissed because he had recently gotten a hold of unreleased songs but they were all leaked during the Holocaust. I told him that he had gotten everything only to lose everything. So now he knows what true freedom is.

:lmao: WHAT IS AIR jbdbkj;dsagjlbags

Those leaks were kinda out of control, but I would NOT mind Rock Me Stable...although they were probably lying.

Guest Maru the Cat

I told him that he had gotten everything only to lose everything. So now he knows what true freedom is.

:lmao: Dying right now! :')

:lmao: WHAT IS AIR jbdbkj;dsagjlbags

Those leaks were kinda out of control, but I would NOT mind Rock Me Stable...although they were probably lying.

Well lanaexposed said s?he had parts of Rock Me Stable and not the whole thing.

giffix-1.gif