Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

Why am I not interested in the slightest about this supposed video? I know that I'm flopping hard...but maybe I got to not expect anything special from her after two years of disappointments in the video department. I think that there are two songs worthy of a video on HM: TBD and Salvatore. These videos are suited with her retro+instagram filter style and could come with a strong narrative. She really needs a good video out there to change the perception that she lost it, but she has no money from her label so I don't have high expectations  

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

Why am I not interested in the slightest about this supposed video? I know that I'm flopping hard...but maybe I got to not expect anything special from her after two years of disappointments in the video department. I think that there are two songs worthy of a video on HM: TBD and Salvatore. These videos are suited with her retro+instagram filter style and could come with a strong narrative. She really needs a good video out there to change the perception that she lost it, but she has no money from her label so I don't have high expectations  

uh? wyd? Born To Die sold 2 million copies I'm pretty sure if she wanted to make a music video she could use her own.

uh? wyd? Born To Die sold 2 million copies I'm pretty sure if she wanted to make a music video she could use her own.

BTD actually sold 5.5 million, but she should not use her own money. Videos are super expensive.

I would really like to know the costs for all of her BTD / P videos.

BTD actually sold 5.5 million, but she should not use her own money. Videos are super expensive.

I think I read somewhere that BTD video costed about 600-800k dollars.

I think I read somewhere that BTD video costed about 600-800k dollars.

What the hell? 700 thousand dollars?

Well if she wants to for her own video I think she can

that is why I am saying that artists who are not super long in the business and who are on a commercial decline should not pay for videos. Artists like Beyonce can do that and even she doesn't. 

She can but just like leaked said.. it's too much money AND dedication.. Lana is not that ambitious anymore. She would never make a high budget video by her own.

Record industry was a lot different 5 years ago

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

First they were at one place and some of them were using crazy hairstyles,some of the clothes are like this (example) red shirt,red jacket,etc.later they moved to the beach and waited for the sunset to start with the skateboards,Lana wasn't there.

First they were at one place and some of them were using crazy hairstyles,some of the clothes are like this (example) red shirt,red jacket,etc.later they moved to the beach and waited for the sunset to start with the skateboards,Lana wasn't there.

Is she even gonna be in the vid :horror:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

so she wasnt in the beach or in the first place either? 

What do you mean by crazy hairstyles? And was Lana anywhere in this...

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I wonder why the cast of the new MV are so tight-lipped? Usually we would've heard something from someone actually on set by now. Maybe it really is for a new track and they've been obligated to keep their mouths shut so they don't have another MTWBT mess/drama with the cast etc. It just seems so strange that we have only have barely a few videos from the sets (That were mysteriously taken down) and details  :illumilana:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I wonder why the cast of the new MV are so tight-lipped? Usually we would've heard something from someone actually on set by now. Maybe it really is for a new track and they've been obligated to keep their mouths shut so they don't have another MTWBT mess/drama with the cast etc. It just seems so strange that we have only have barely a few videos from the sets (That were mysteriously taken down) and details  :illumilana:

The video was supposed to be a secret...the actors can be sued if they say something like the song and other stuff,i deleted the videos because they weren't important  :$