Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

The video was supposed to be a secret...the actors can be sued if they say something like the song and other stuff,i deleted the videos because they weren't important  :$

:kiss:  Its fine don't worry it about just wondered why they were taken down :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Is she even gonna be in the vid :horror:

so she wasnt in the beach or in the first place either? 

inb4 it's a music to watch boys to lyric video :creep:

Watch her fuckin use this footage for a Burnt Norton sorta monologue where in the video she just reads the text over the clips of people skateboarding. No music, no songs, just some very high level poetry not even the author understands the meaning of :smokes3:

And we're all gonna watch the whole footage trying to comprehend what we're seeing while pretending this is the greatest thing she's ever done :isee:

Watch her fuckin use this footage for a Burnt Norton sorta monologue where in the video she just reads the text over the clips of people skateboarding. No music, no songs, just some very high level poetry not even the author understands the meaning of :smokes3:

And we're all gonna watch the whole footage trying to comprehend what we're seeing while pretending this is the greatest thing she's ever done :isee:

We are waaaay out of that phase after years of constant trolling. Except graham.

First they were at one place and some of them were using crazy hairstyles,some of the clothes are like this (example) red shirt,red jacket,etc.later they moved to the beach and waited for the sunset to start with the skateboards,Lana wasn't there.

Thank you for all the info! these are better than those snippets tumblr_inline_mlis7a6Vzk1qz4rgp.gif

Why are music videos so ridiculously expensive? If she bought her own professional video camera and all the stuff needed to make the video herself then she wouldn't need the label to give her anything. She already knows video editing. I think she could do it and not spend so much money.

Summer Wine was done entirely on an iPhone and I think it's beautiful. Franny did the entire Ultraviolence video on his iphone as well I think. I wonder how much High By The Beach cost to make? I really dislike that video. I bet it cost $800.000 to make. Insane. :facepalm:

Why are music videos so ridiculously expensive? If she bought her own professional video camera and all the stuff needed to make the video herself then she wouldn't need the label to give her anything. She already knows video editing. I think she could do it and not spend so much money.

Summer Wine was done entirely on an iPhone and I think it's beautiful. Franny did the entire Ultraviolence video on his iphone as well I think. I wonder how much High By The Beach cost to make? I really dislike that video. I bet it cost $800.000 to make. Insane. :facepalm:

helicopters aint cheap

and the video is great yall need to recognize

Speak the truth  :icant2:

The video is great and they would recognize it if it was from born to die era

why are you telling people that they should think its great? have you not heard of an opinion before?

tropico 2.0 

tumblr_o7z7by7VWo1u3u0jjo2_500.gif