Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

praying it to be another UV situation

where she's just now writing demos w/ rick and she's gonna find someone interesting to produce the songs.

The production was the least problem of Honeymoon. It was actually quite gorgeous. Writing the interesting songs is the problem

I dont know why people act like Lana is some kind of puppy. She made Honeymoon exactly how she wanted it to sound. Its only up to her whether or not she wants to change the direction.  :shutup:

Did I say that? :um3: I just was implying by those gifs I didn't think the production was strong

Did I say that? :um3: I just was implying by those gifs I didn't think the production was strong

What dont you like about the production ? I think its lavish cinematic production it was critically acclaimed. Honeymoon has been one of the most beautifully produced pop album in recent times for me. 

What dont you like about the production ? I think its lavish cinematic production is the major reason why it got 78 on Metacritics. 

I can't name a track that was unique or anything really special. TBD, Art Deco and Freak all sounded the sound, like throwing up and licking up the instrumental from before. Only Honeymoon is the one with anything to offer.

I can't name a track that was unique or anything really special. TBD, Art Deco and Freak all sounded the sound, like throwing up and licking up the instrumental from before. Only Honeymoon is the one with anything to offer.

What I like about the production that in spite of being rich and cinematic it lets Lana breathe. Her voice isnt drowned in production like BTD and sounds better than ever. Its successful at mixing all the sounds that have made Lana - baroque pop, trip hop and some guitars. Who would have thought that saxophone over trap beat in Art Deco would sound so elegant. And I can almost feel the hot and dry air of american west on my cheeks when the guitar in GKIT starts playing. The sad piano at the end of TLY sounds like some wicked disney fairy tale... What about those men rumbling in the background of Salvatore ? You dont even need any video to be placed and locked up in the atmosphere of little Italy. 

What about Kanye

:P

Do you think Lana and him would sound good together? I've always wanted at least a collaboration but I'im not sure how that could turn out. :um2: :um3:

I would actually love to see a collaboration with them.. especially since they're kind of friends. There's this really awesome mashup of Lana's 'Million Dollar Man' & Kanye's 'Gold Digger' that I really adore.

https://soundcloud.com/postbreakupbex/million-dollar-gold-digger

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don't think she is very close to Kanye Kardashian anymore. It was always mostly Kim who adored and I can't blame Queen Kim that she probably fell into a coma while listening to Honeysnooze. Or she probably didn't even realise it was out since hardly anybody took notice.

It's really hard to tell about the producers. In the past, I felt like I could see the setting of the song in front of my eyes when I listened to her. Her choruses were way stronger. Production is only one issue when it is not as interesting enough at times as it should be. Her writing is the main issue. Idk if you become that way when you are rich and not at the bottom of the food chain or when you get older and don't have the same spark like you used to have. No clue

I don't think she is very close to Kanye Kardashian anymore. It was always mostly Kim who adored and I can't blame Queen Kim that she probably fell into a coma while listening to Honeysnooze. Or she probably didn't even realise it was out since hardly anybody took notice.

It's really hard to tell about the producers. In the past, I felt like I could see the setting of the song in front of my eyes when I listened to her. Her choruses were way stronger. Production is only one issue when it is not as interesting enough at times as it should be. Her writing is the main issue. Idk if you become that way when you are rich and not at the bottom of the food chain or when you get older and don't have the same spark like you used to have. No clue

It seems like that's happening with a lot of artist. Kanye for example. He doesn't write the same he use to. Lana hasn't either. Its sad when they lose the spark.

those pics are from the shooting of national anthem, outfit here

That's what I thought. I'm sitting here like... didn't she say those were throwbacks.

So it's been three months.....What is taking so long?

She won't release anything anytime soon. FAD has just released her new awful song that ain't smashing yet and probably won't, but Interscope is payoling Spotify and radio to add it. This is basically the same situation like 2013/14. FAD comes back, gets a big budget, flops, Interscope doesn't make any money and other artists automatically get their budget reduced like Lana in 2014.

The best she can do right now is to sit that out and write another smash like Blue Jeans or Summertime Sadness or Resistance. No more faux artistic crap.