Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

being a republican, and thinking trump would be a good president are two different things xD (unfortunately they correlate tho idgi)

Oh, I don't think Lana wants Trump to be president. Then again she's noit really in to feminism and rarely speaks on political issues, something Hillary does often. Its not really our business, and I guess well really never know

Lana supposedly blocked a twitter account that was spreading rumors about her supporting Trump, so there's that.

Well, I feel like that's probably because he was quoted saying "Who is this 'Lana Del Rey?' She's been having a rough year. She's totally useless."

If it wasn't for that comment, I'd think she's voting for him.

She claims she was only made aware of straight male fans a couple of years ago, it's safe to say that if she came out as a republican she would be risking (at least some) sales and fans while facing some comments from the media. Even if she were a republican, I doubt she would put herself out there like that.

I

She claims she was only made aware of straight male fans a couple of years ago, it's safe to say that if she came out as a republican she would be risking (at least some) sales and fans while facing some comments from the media. Even if she were a republican, I doubt she would put herself out there like that.

I

She said that in the Billboard cover story interview.

Well we have behind the scenes pics and videos. Might be another one of those Freak/UV situations. I think we should keep it up.

Do you have any links? I somehow managed to miss all of them  :toofloppy:

Were prolly getting the video when the new single comes out.

don't mind waiting if its good but I just wish we had a date :cryney:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Her whole family shits on trump tho idk why you all think that somehow she's republican. Republicans usually also don't go to Pride (and that was in like 2008/9 ?)

Not to mention that, last I checked, she was registered as a Democrat in her New York voter record.

@Me I am Mariah-

Conservative Draconian Republicans of 2016 don't allow women to be what they want to be nor the freedom to do so

Republicans especially Trump and the class of 2010 want to go back to the years when a woman stayed at home, couldn't vote, didn't work

and there was no freedom

the UNHAPPY days not the Norman Rockwell racist picture of an America that never existed in the first place

Let alone, Lana loves science and Republicians of today don't believe science

Democratic all the way, JFK, LBJ,  Obama who have made America great

Trump, the racist anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-everything P.O.S. does not want to make America great, he uses dog whistles (code words) and wants to make America white only.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp