Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

Most people have sponsors for their videos. Product placements everywhere. (that's why some artist even flop ones could afford it)

Lana should start doing that if she wants to smash. (make super high budget video)

She needs to find a way to weave in the product placement into the narrative of the video without sacrificing her artistic integrity.

Most people have sponsors for their videos. Product placements everywhere. (that's why some artist even flop ones could afford it)

Lana should start doing that if she wants to smash. (make super high budget video)

She needs to find a way to weave in the product placement into the narrative of the video without sacrificing her artistic integrity.

she should have put a beats speaker next to her chair in MTWBT. 

Product Placement isn't actually a bad idea. Especially if it's done in a tasteful way. Perfume,fashion,cars and jewellery products would actually work in a lot of Lana's Videos.

But I S2G I will rip my own hair out if I see another bloody DR.Dre Beats placement in another music video

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

No, just no. I'll never ever want product placement from her. I'd rather see her flop into oblivion than something as awkward as that.

No, just no. I'll never ever want product placement from her. I'd rather see her flop into oblivion than something as awkward as that.

Yeah! I mean, do they want a sell-out artist? Lana says she's always fighting for her art, she's always saying that she's authentic and then ppl say that she should use her art to promote an product? god

Sorry, but if I wanted to see some advertising I would just stare at an billboard. And those advertisings in music videos are ugly af and looks like the artist wants money, not to show their visions/thoughts using art

Who wouldn't want to see a worldwide commercial Lana does for Pepsi-Cola?

Talk about Product placement

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

well she did for Jaguar..

giphy.gif

I wouldn't mind another promo campaign, Blue Velvet even charted in some countries and even if it was low it's still better than nothing. It would also give her airplay if they would air the ads on tv again, which they sadly didn't with her Jaguar campaign (it was the Burning Desire Instrumental only). 

i76mrxw.png 

you're doing the most, her art isn't going to become meaningless just because she puts a damn Beats Pill in one of her videos :rip:

I think she could pull a Chanel perfume ad in one of her videos, it fits her aesthetic

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I always assumed addidas sponsored tropico? And product placement would fit her music videos really well actually. She sings many brand names anyway. It would have been really cool when Pepsi or DtMtnDew did a campain with her. As long as we get a video a la BTD instead of the likes of UV etc., I would even ignore a Beats Pill

I always assumed addidas sponsored tropico? And product placement would fit her music videos really well actually. She sings many brand names anyway. It would have been really cool when Pepsi or DtMtnDew did a campain with her. As long as it means that we get a video a la BTD instead of the likes of UV etc. I would even ignore a Beats Pill

... how did Adias sponsore Tropico?