Cashew

Lana will be performing at Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation's Annual Gala

It's Leo's event, (lyrically altered) Young and Beautiful, duh.

She'd symbolically dress as Mother Earth and lament wondering if her children will/can still love her.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Isn't this motherfucker (Leo) always on his yacht and using private jets? What a fuck

Edit: Clean energy analyst Robert Rapier tallied up the actor’s carbon footprint in a recent Forbes op-ed. DiCaprio chartered the world’s fifth largest yacht, owned by a UAE oil tycoon, in 2014, Rapier writes. He also took six trips on a private jet over the course of six weeks that same year.

There's tons more on him.

TL;DR hes a hypocritical asshole that thinks this fake ass organization makes up for him using his money to destroy the planet . Fucking rich people.

Let me make a guess about the setlist ....

Born To DIe, Video Games, Honeymoon, Blue Jeans, maybe even Young And beautiful if she's feeling like risking something.

I hope she stays away from The Weeknd, I don't want another collab.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Let me make a guess about the setlist ....

Born To DIe, Video Games, Honeymoon, Blue Jeans, maybe even Young And beautiful if she's feeling like risking something.

I hope she stays away from The Weeknd, I don't want another collab.

I honestly feel like she would most certainly perform Young and Beautiful cuz it's Leo's event and he was in the movie the song was used in 

I honestly feel like she would most certainly perform Young and Beautiful cuz it's Leo's event and he was in the movie the song was used in 

Knowing her she will not, because she's not that flexible

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Tracklist:

1) Ecofriendly jeans, fair trade cotton shirt

2) Queen of the Biofuel station

3) Trash (Cleanup)

4) Off to the recycling bins

5) Us against the world (duh)

6) Dim lights (acoustic)

7) Music to watch the planet die to

8) Clean me a river

9) Children of the green revolution

10) Shades of cool(er air)

Thank You 

Forbes did a review of last year's event --> http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobson/2015/07/17/leonardo-dicaprio-gala-in-st-tropez-features-the-most-amazing-celebrity-auction-of-all-time/#59a7415115d2

And it says the last performance done by Elton John was private although I managed to find this video of the event

Including a snippet of the performance https://youtu.be/-nsClUNwCWM

(So I guess no videos on Lana's performance)

Edit: a chance to meet the sucker privately http://lifestyle.one/grazia/celebrity/news/meet-leonardo-dicaprio/ tomorrow which I doubt it's still available (but imagine meeting Lana in the process)

Rich me in an alternative universe might want to go to see Lana, but would cringe throughout the whole event

So the place the gala is set is here

29b2hdz.jpg

About an hour left for the show

Remember that some footage might show up later in addition to photos of the event (and possibly the performance) . There's a high probability that the performance is gonna be private as always.