Dominikx4

Lana @ Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland on 13th of July 2016

Wow so did you guys have to take a lot of food with you or do they serve it there?

We have some food with us, but there are a lot of caterers around, so we can go get some real food when we get hungry

image.png

How many hours till the show? I need to set an alarm so I'm all ready to go find periscopes.. xD

She was actually set to perform at 8, but now it is apparently 10 PM Middle European Time.

I dont know if you will find a Periscope, filming is prohibited here and they kick you out of the venue if you get caught multiple times. At least yesterday it was like that at Grimes' show

image.png

She was actually set to perform at 8, but now it is apparently 10 PM Middle European Time.

I dont know if you will find a Periscope, filming is prohibited here and they kick you out of the venue if you get caught multiple times. At least yesterday it was like that at Grimes' show

That's a bummer if it's true, but I checked the periscopes of her show and two were in the search few mins each.

But when I search for the festival itself they are few full set videos, musician acts such as Muse (fanmade), London Grammar, Prince, Alabama Shakes.. Muse videos are up from a week ago

Edit: I just checked the periscope search again and there are long length periscopes 14 hrs ago, so no worries about finding a periscope tonight

This video kills me it's so perfect it's everything I want from life :oprah: But she's going to get drowned by stans at her hotel she's always everything or nothing haha

Were only 28 people right now, it cant be that bad :P

image.png

What ?! Geeezzz thats a little extra..

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Mess :rip: If it's 10 PM Middle European Time then I got my timing wrong

instead of it being 5 Hours, 22 Mins from now

it's 8 Hours, 22 mins :crying:

Ill write in here when Max Jury is done with his set. Then it should take 15-30 minutes until Lana shows up, cug the 10 pm thing is just a rumour

image.png