Y2K

Y2K'S COVER ART

okay hi yeah first post i DO NOTTTT know how to work this thing but ive made my first cover.....

i was literally searching for a font for about 20 mins and couldnt find anything so its textless atm

the cover was aimed to be for heavy hitter / you can be the boss...hopefully i can find a good enough font to finish it off

btw the picture of lana is from the marfa journal shoot  :)150311_Hashknddddife_Pony_Express_3697.j

post-12250-0-24340000-1469734952_thumb.jpg

hey_hey.jpg

brillaint  :defeated:

I'm in love with your work! :excited: I think that You Can Be the Boss would fit just fine or Us Against The World

Wow, I love this! Such a cool way to transform the photo! You did an especially good job with the lighting on Lana! Personally, I see it as fitting a more "chilled-out" song-- something like "Strangelove", maybe? Great job!  ;)

thank you all so much!!!

hey_hey.jpg

Wow the first cover looks so good 

wowww yes. both cover look good, i'm sure you'll improve yourself. keep doing what are you doing!!

Dude wth these are your first covers? You're gonna get famous :oprah: I love the vibe a lot

AHHHH thank u alll so much :) !!!!!

hey_hey.jpg

quick lil cover for greenwich, i may torrent photoshop bc this online editor is terrible for me  :ohno:

greenwich.jpg

Hehehehehehehehehehh  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker: ( I love this!!!! )also yes it's so easy to get photoshop 

Hehehehehehehehehehh  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker: ( I love this!!!! )also yes it's so easy to get photoshop 

Your vision is amazing! :oprah:

thank you both sooo much, im bored do you have any songs i could do something for ??

hey_hey.jpg