Macintosh Manhattan

DITADELREY Fanart & Edits

Here's some of my Fanart & Edits of the Lana. Some of its actually great and some of its alright. I'm constantly improving though and I'll try a update as much as i can without becoming annoying  :toofunny:  

Florida Kilos Single Cover -

florida_kilos_single_cover_by_ditadelrey

Freak Single Cover -

freak_single_cover__lana_del_rey__by_dit

Paradise Instrumentals Cover -

paradise_instumentals_cover_by_ditadelre

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

these are sooo good  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

Thank You So Much :kiss:

I really like the FK and Paradise one  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

Thank You :heart:  FK and Paradise are my personal favourites atm 

Love these! I like that they're really clean, so the image is the main focus, you know? FK is my favorite  :D

Thank You So Much  :flutter:  That's what I was aiming for to be honest  :D

I love it sm wtf :oprah: Everyone is doing amazing work these days it's so refreshing

Thank You  :giggle:  I know right. We're truly living in the golden age of Lana Fanart/Edits.

Oh wow. Great work

Thank You  :D

I'm in love with the FK and Paradise one. So well done, i really love the aesthetic.  :party:

Love!

Thank You Both :kiss:

So another update. Sorry to everyone that's waited etc I've had a new kitchen installed and I've been highly stressed out bc of it  :facepalm:  :toofunny: Anyway here's some of my efforts for you to enjoy....

Fake Pepsi Posters :creep:

she_wouldn_t_mind_lana_del_rey_fake_pepswhat_does_your_s_taste_like__fake_pepsi_

Ultraviolence Mr.Brain Inspired Album Cover

ultraviolence_mr_brain_inspired_album_co

Holographic Flower Crown Princesss 

holographic_flowercrown_princess__lana_d

The Other Woman Wife + Mistress Version -

the_other_woman__the_wife_version__singl the_other_woman_the_mistress_version__si

Come Me When You Call Me America -

lana_del_rey_come_when_you_call_me_ameri

Also If any of you wish to follow me on deviantart my username is DitaDelRey :party:  

Not Lana Related But Here's My Gaga Album Cover For My Playlist/Mixtape -

the_gaga_mixtape_by_ditadelrey-dahbtb8.p

I really love the new font i found and I'm considering using it for further future projects as its sexy af. The cover will more than likely change when Gaga releases the photo shoot for the album.

Also Here's The Playlist If Anyone Is Interested -

1.Perfect Illusion 

2.Poker Face
3.Bad Romance
4.Applause
5.Just Dance
6.Do What You Want
7.Telephone
8.Born This Way
9.The Edge Of Glory
10. Paparazzi
11.Alejandro
12.LoveGame
13.Judas
14.Yoú And I
15.Marry The Night
16.The Fame
17.Dance In The Dark
18.Beautiful,Dirty,Rich
19.Teeth
20.Monster
21.ScheiBe
22.Goverment Hooker 

So I don't paint anymore mainly because its to time consuming especially with the lifestyle I lead at the moment and i constantly nitpick at my projects etc. However sometimes I see an image and I'm inspired.This took about a month and a half to do but it was worth it in the end. This feels like my magnum opus to be honest 

Honeymoon Cover -

honeymoon_single_cover__digital_painting