Cashew

Poppy

OMFG :defeated:

I HAD THE MUSIC VIDEO WHERE SHE WAS WALKING IN THE DARK, WITH BROWN HAIR AND A CAMO JACKET BUT I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IT AND THE DOWNLOAD LINK NO LONGER WORKS :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :icant: :icant:

Let me try to get it back, I have some ways :)

Here, I got them again. Breezeblocks and Fall Into You music videos.

OMFG :defeated:

I HAD THE MUSIC VIDEO WHERE SHE WAS WALKING IN THE DARK, WITH BROWN HAIR AND A CAMO JACKET BUT I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IT AND THE DOWNLOAD LINK NO LONGER WORKS :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :icant: :icant:

Let me try to get it back, I have some ways :)

leak it sis

Honestly I do want her to succeed, I enjoyed almost all of her EP but I feel like the weird youtube videos are getting a little tired, If she wants to come out on top she needs to kick it in gear and get her album done! It's the best way for her to keep this positive momentum going and solidify her place in this industry

Omg the guy tha intoduced me to her is tired of her too, i thought it was just me thinking people were losing interest in her

Honestly I do want her to succeed, I enjoyed almost all of her EP but I feel like the weird youtube videos are getting a little tired, If she wants to come out on top she needs to kick it in gear and get her album done! It's the best way for her to keep this positive momentum going and solidify her place in this industry

It's kind of obvious the main interest of this project is not to become a big conventional popstar and I'm not even sure if the music is actually in the focus or more like a necessary part of this Illuminati-Pop Industry parody

Not that I wouldn't like some new music but keep posts like this for stars like Dua Lipa

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Do we have these: 

That Poppy - Santa Baby

That Poppy - Cough Syrup

That Poppy - Animal

That Poppy - Spooky

That Poppy - Kids

That Poppy - Fade into you

That Poppy - Flowers in your hair

That Poppy - Lonely Boy

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Do we have these: 

That Poppy - Santa Baby

That Poppy - Cough Syrup

That Poppy - Animal

That Poppy - Spooky

That Poppy - Kids

That Poppy - Fade into you

That Poppy - Flowers in your hair

That Poppy - Lonely Boy

Yeah.

lABVyGE.png

Do you happen to have her cover of Stolen Dance?

Didn't even knew it existed??

I CAN'T FIND IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLZ SOMEONE LEAK IT!!!!!

AND ALSO LEAK HER WANT YOU BACK COVER PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Didn't even knew it existed??

I CAN'T FIND IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLZ SOMEONE LEAK IT!!!!!

AND ALSO LEAK HER WANT YOU BACK COVER PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Chill

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

omg why did i just found out about this girl.. i just downloaded bubblebath and i love it so much?

i just read this whole thread and i got so annoyed omg like 98% of all the links were taken down :defeated: 

omg why did i just found out about this girl.. i just downloaded bubblebath and i love it so much?

i just read this whole thread and i got so annoyed omg like 98% of all the links were taken down :defeated:

Gotta love her team, especially that one dude who's been snooping around this thread.