Sign in to follow this  
Dominikx4

New Lana lyric book on sale

Ok I want it. Idk if it's worth it but blue binding is so much better than green. I also should email them so they hire me cuz  :crossed:

dead at the thought of you and trash magic doing all lanas graphics for the next era  :defeated:

hey_hey.jpg

Ordered :party: At 52.46$ it better fucking have no typos in it

dead at the thought of you and trash magic doing all lanas graphics for the next era  :defeated:

Imagine what we could achieve if all the fans did the merch urgh. 

ZKcaooE.png

So we're finally getting Honeymoon lyrics with his or will it be another Endless Summer fiasco? :oprah3:

EDIT: It seems like another Endless Summer fiasco... with the Honeymoon book that came with the boxset stacked in the back. :rip:

So we're finally getting Honeymoon lyrics with his or will it be another Endless Summer fiasco? :oprah3:

EDIT: It seems like another Endless Summer fiasco... with the Honeymoon book that came with the boxset stacked in the back. :rip:

Yes, sadly :rip:

But I love the Honeymoon booklet so mucj, I pretty much buy it because of them

image.png

jesus so is this basically the btd/paradise booklet with some pictures and paintings and the uv and honeymoon booklets with random photos and a few lines of 5 songs ? i'd love to buy one with a cohesive design and full lyrics (that are correct).

i76mrxw.png 

I still have no idea what Lana is saying in like 25% of Florida Kilos tbh lmaooo I wonder if this will have the right lyrics

TjmiIK4.png

I still have no idea what Lana is saying in like 25% of Florida Kilos tbh lmaooo I wonder if this will have the right lyrics

it wont.

it's literally the cd booklets in book form

i would buy one but it seems like such a waste

i never saw an official lyric book with this exact design(?) i thought it was created by that #scammer. 

i might be wrong, probably am

First edition (2014 ?)

BGAMLE061408743017-640x640-BGAMLE06.JPG

Second Edition (2015)

CS5mEI_WcAAGBiH.jpg 

Third Edition (Current one)

LDR_journal_cover_48b3df80-50a6-457d-b1c

the first one with the leather cover was the best one, the green one was uv so it's kinda ok considering the whole aesthetic of the physical released copies were ugly (those ugly blue things the vinyl comes in, the weird coloured vinyls..) and the dark blue one is well v honeymoon but i like the leather one best.

I also dislike the "clash" of different designs and themes a lot. What's the point in doing a book that isn't cohesive at all? The BTD/Paradise Tracks are the only songs that got a proper lyrics page and a photo next to it, who needs the whacky uv booklet in book form? there are barely any lyrics and the photos are random and not needed. HM has nice pictures but still both booklets (UV & HM) are not lyric book material at all? They need to redesign them to have a cohesive design through the book and the bigger issue: they need the actual full lyrics.

i76mrxw.png