Sign in to follow this  
Dominikx4

New Lana lyric book on sale

the first one with the leather cover was the best one, the green one was uv so it's kinda ok considering the whole aesthetic of the physical released copies were ugly (those ugly blue things the vinyl comes in, the weird coloured vinyls..) and the dark blue one is well v honeymoon but i like the leather one best.

I also dislike the "clash" of different designs and themes a lot. What's the point in doing a book that isn't cohesive at all? The BTD/Paradise Tracks are the only songs that got a proper lyrics page and a photo next to it, who needs the whacky uv booklet in book form? there are barely any lyrics and the photos are random and not needed. HM has nice pictures but still both booklets (UV & HM) are not lyric book material at all? They need to redesign them to have a cohesive design through the book and the bigger issue: they need the actual full lyrics.

Sis I really love you but I can't let you say this, the UO UV LP is prettier than my whole life, even though the back cover should have been front. I agree with what you say though, it pisses me off so much. I really want to make a book template for myself, if I do it and it's good I'll share it for free :creep: 

I didn't knew the normal leather one existed, it's pretty! The blue one is still my favourite though. Smh I should email Big Active

ZKcaooE.png

Sis I really love you but I can't let you say this, the UO UV LP is prettier than my whole life, even though the back cover should have been front.

I really love the back cover and dislike the actual cover a bit but i think the blue vinyl doesn't fit well in the colour scheme tbh (the pink one is cool though). The picture discs with the hydrangeas included in the box set are my favourite uv vinyl. I bought the european standard pressing (it's the one with the deluxe tracks) and it has those ugly dark blue sleeve things for the actual vinyls. Imagine how beautiful the uv vinyl could have been if they used the uo back photo and some more coloured photos instead of the plain blue pages.

But nvmd this is not really discussing the lyric book  :creep:

i76mrxw.png 

I really love the back cover and dislike the actual cover a bit but i think the blue vinyl doesn't fit well in the colour scheme tbh (the pink one is cool though). The picture discs with the hydrangeas included in the box set are my favourite uv vinyl. I bought the european standard pressing (it's the one with the deluxe tracks) and it has those ugly dark blue sleeve things for the actual vinyls. Imagine how beautiful the uv vinyl could have been if they used the uo back photo and some more coloured photos instead of the plain blue pages.

But nvmd this is not really discussing the lyric book  :creep:

I would kill mother and father for the picture disks and the boxset, damn :defeated: Hmm I think I have the european standard but I don't remember these blue sleeves I need to check! It feels like such a waste tbh, the design could have been phenomenal and it's just... good. I'm pretty sure Lana is part to blame though. And she adores the cover :facepalm:

ZKcaooE.png

I just received it and guess what :toofunny: Deadly Nighshade :toofunny: They haven't corrected the typos, no lyrics for HM and UV it's exactly like the booklets, but the pics are pretty tbh. It's absolutely not worth the money at all I'd suggest you to get it only for pure collection purposes. Here's a few pics from the inside:

Cqnb3TyW8AAXt4i.jpg

Cqnb3mSXEAARaKs.jpg

Cqnb4BhXEAAtQoO.jpg

Cqnb4HPWYAAg9kd.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

I just received it and guess what :toofunny: Deadly Nighshade :toofunny: They haven't corrected the typos, no lyrics for HM and UV it's exactly like the booklets, but the pics are pretty tbh. It's absolutely not worth the money at all I'd suggest you to get it only for pure collection purposes. Here's a few pics from the inside:

Cqnb3TyW8AAXt4i.jpg

Cqnb3mSXEAARaKs.jpg

Cqnb4BhXEAAtQoO.jpg

Cqnb4HPWYAAg9kd.jpg

the book looks beautiful tho

~INSTA1.gif

Ohh I really want this, but I also don't want to pay that price, plus shipping to the UK if they can't even be bothered to fix their lazy typos.... This could have been so amazing! But as many of you have said, why did they even bother, when they can't even be asked to make it look cohesive, nor give us full lyrics, in a supposed LYRICS BOOK. 

It's just annoying because a quick glance through the lyric pages would likely detect the errors.

As for the pages that are the album booklets....I mean idk that would also require little effort . I recall the website of the creator of the first website and I really liked it! Wonder if she ended up going with somebody else for the next two printings.

Or it's most likely she hasn't a n idea this book exists/knows but doesn't care. I would def buy one if it had the damn lyrics in it tho