Elle

LanaBoards 2.0 Suggestions

On 11/2/2023 at 5:07 PM, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

I'd really love it if we had new reactions- someone has probably mentioned this, but it would be cool to have another function to the heart, like a laughing icon, or even a trophy.

I just came here to suggest this. It would be awesome to have a sad icon, laughing icon and a thank you/trophy, to name a few. :wub:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

@Elle I think since mods can only start a subforum in the performance section, can we have a subforums for Born To Die Tour and other 2011 & 2012 performances (that weren't related to the tour, that were on TV ect)? So we could have a whole "collection" of her tours and shows. Thank you in advance! <3

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

@Elle I think since mods can only start a subforum in the performance section, can we have a subforums for Born To Die Tour and other 2011 & 2012 performances (that weren't related to the tour, that were on TV ect)? So we could have a whole "collection" of her tours and shows. Thank you in advance! <3

I mentioned this to another member the other day who was also asking about this, but creating threads for 2011-2014 performances/candids that we’re missing is actually something I’ve been working on for the past couple of months! I’ve been gathering photos, information, etc for these since last year & I’ll start creating threads for them this week and make appropriate sections for them! I’m going to be editing and moving old useless posts of mine (mainly decade-old survivor thread posts of mine lol I used to post in those all the time back in the day) to use as OPs for new threads as to not clog up the recently created topic section with them all. Check back later this week as I’ll begin to have this up and running since I already have a lot done just waiting to be posted from the past couple of months! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, Elle said:

I mentioned this to another member the other day who was also asking about this, but creating threads for 2011-2014 performances/candids that we’re missing is actually something I’ve been working on for the past couple of months! I’ve been gathering photos, information, etc for these since last year & I’ll start creating threads for them this week and make appropriate sections for them! I’m going to be editing and moving old useless posts of mine (mainly decade-old survivor thread posts of mine lol I used to post in those all the time back in the day) to use as OPs for new threads as to not clog up the recently created topic section with them all. Check back later this week as I’ll begin to have this up and running since I already have a lot done just waiting to be posted from the past couple of months! x

Thank you so much for your dedication and hard work! I can't wait, I'm so excited! Super grateful! We love you so much, dear Elle! :kiss:

url%5D