PrettyBaby

Create an Unreleased Lana Album/Playlist

Does it have a title? Does it have album art?  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:   :defeated:  :creep:

Well, the Trash Magic option is to use this cover and call it "White Pontiac Heaven":

White+Pontiac+Heaven+tumblr_m5vsiuykmw1r

But the font looks a little too spot-on next to the Daddy Issues cover because it's the very next volume. Like either they should all be that font or only one. So I'm kinda of between covers. cartooneyes made this Daytona Meth cover, which is another nice name:

rkc1.png

Or a good ol' webcam pic which is v "Noir":

9r2TpPT.png

Characterisitic title options: Champagne Sighs, Snowflake Ice Queen, Velvet Elvis, Sloe Gin Fizz...

I post all these options because tbh I'm undecided.

Title = swag. Continuing from my last post...

Lizzy Grant: Back to Santa Monica

Disc 2: From July to July

1. Never Let Me Go

2. Kill Kill

3. TV In Black & White

4. Pawn Shop Blues

5. Tired Of Singing The Blues (You know you love that flow)

6. Yayo

7. Stoplight De-Lite (song is underrated IMO)

8. Little Girls

9. Every Man Has (Gets) His Wish

10. Brite Lites

11. Take Me To Paris

12. Mermaid Motel (Take Me To Paris will probably be replaced, but the flow for the last 4 works surprisingly well)

13. You Can Be The Boss

Enjoy :)

Edit: The Man I love instead of TVIBW, EMGHW & SD switched, and Queen of Disaster instead of Take Me To Paris.

QmV2e19.jpg?1?9519

Lana Del Rey: The Daytona Meth Collection 

1- Put The Radio On 

2- Catch and Release

3- Brite Lites 

4- Noir

5- A Star For Nick 

6- Daytona Meth 

7- Dangerous Girl (Acapella) 

VyIsfwC.jpg

@@SitarHero please let us know when you figure out placements for TV Heaven, Maha Maha, and Golden Grill

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Sigh at this title, omg :eek:

Well, the only thing I insist everyone does is put Golden Grill directly before Boarding School. With the little outro, it works perfectly.

cZG0g5P.png

I'm still working on Television Heaven...I want to put it after My Best Days, but that puts it right next to TV in Black & White, which is a tacky title pairing. For now I have it after Never Let Me Go.

Sigh at this title, omg :eek:

Well, the only thing I insist everyone does is put Golden Grill directly before Boarding School. With the little outro, it works perfectly.

cZG0g5P.png

I'm still working on Television Heaven...I want to put it after My Best Days, but that puts it right next to TV in Black & White, which is a tacky title pairing. For now I have it after Never Let Me Go.

thank you  :legend:

all praise this guy tbh 

4r9w86.jpg

Well, basically, I enjoyed making a deluxe version of Paradise so much that I decided to make a deluxe version of AKA! I didn't want to make one of BTD cause A) it's got a deluxe and B) it would be 30 tracks long (the way I make it). Speaking of being too long, this one is 26 tracks, so I've split it into two "discs" each with their own name, but also a name for the album overall. Did that make sense? Also, I'm probably only sharing disc 1 so far, because I haven't listened to disc 2 enough to be happy with it yet.

Disc 1: Night Time is Almost Ours

1. Jump

2. Afraid

3. Gramma

4. Television Heaven

5. For K Part 2 (use the demo cause tbh it's better)

6. On Our Way

7. Oh Say Can You See

8. Back To Tha Basics

9. Queen of the Gas Station

10. Butterflies (Part 1)

11. Raise Me Up

12. Is It Wrong?

13. Smarty

It's still under revision, and help is also welcome! Maybe its just me, but god I love some of the flows im there i.e. Gas Station -> Butterflies Pt. 1. Will post "Disc 2" soon.

Title = swag. Continuing from my last post...

1. Never Let Me Go

2. Kill Kill

3. TV In Black & White

4. Pawn Shop Blues

6. Yayo

7. Stoplight De-Lite (song is underrated IMO)

8. Little Girls

9. Every Man Has (Gets) His Wish

10. Brite Lites

11. Take Me To Paris

12. Mermaid Motel (Take Me To Paris will probably be replaced, but the flow for the last 4 works surprisingly well)

13. You Can Be The Boss

Enjoy :)

These are both beautiful! No NEED to change a thing :)

I would just suggest a few things to make it flow even better:

Instead of "TV in Black and White," which sounds like she still wants to be with him, I'd use "The Man I Love" which seems a more natural transition from KK to PSB. (If you're a purist and don't want to use a fan remix, then you could use the "Trash Magic demo" which TMIL is from, and it still flows between the songs really well.) Plus, that way you won't be reusing TVIBAW from Paradise: Oasis ;)

I love Take Me to Paris, but somehow it seems wrong for AKA. I think Queen of Disaster fits really well here, now that you've taken it off Paradise: Oasis.

Personally I found Stoplight De-Lite slightly jarring after Yayo. I think if you switch SDL and EMGHW it flows better.

So this is what I'm suggesting:

1. Never Let Me Go

2. Kill Kill

3. The Man I Love (or Trash Magic demo)

4. Pawn Shop Blues

6. Yayo

7. Every Man Has (Gets) His Wish

8. Little Girls

9. Stoplight De-Lite ([agree this is a great song!])

10. Brite Lites

11. Queen of Disaster

12. Mermaid Motel

13. You Can Be The Boss

I know I'll be listening to this playlist a lot! :D AKA is my favorite, but sometimes it helps to mix things up.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

These are both beautiful! No NEED to change a thing :)

I would just suggest a few things to make it flow even better:

Instead of "TV in Black and White," which sounds like she still wants to be with him, I'd use "The Man I Love" which seems a more natural transition from KK to PSB. (If you're a purist and don't want to use a fan remix, then you could use the "Trash Magic demo" which TMIL is from, and it still flows between the songs really well.) Plus, that way you won't be reusing TVIBAW from Paradise: Oasis ;)

I love Take Me to Paris, but somehow it seems wrong for AKA. I think Queen of Disaster fits really well here, now that you've taken it off Paradise: Oasis.

Personally I found Stoplight De-Lite slightly jarring after Yayo. I think if you switch SDL and EMGHW it flows better.

So this is what I'm suggesting:

1. Never Let Me Go

2. Kill Kill

3. The Man I Love (or Trash Magic demo)

4. Pawn Shop Blues

6. Yayo

7. Every Man Has (Gets) His Wish

8. Little Girls

9. Stoplight De-Lite ([agree this is a great song!])

10. Brite Lites

11. Queen of Disaster

12. Mermaid Motel

13. You Can Be The Boss

I know I'll be listening to this playlist a lot! :D AKA is my favorite, but sometimes it helps to mix things up.

Thanks, always like to hear your input, and glad you like it! Thanks for the suggestions; I think this playlist may allow me the chance to like The Man I Love (similar with you & Ridin', with Oasis). Digging the flow at the end a whole lot better now, and I think QoD is genius there; an innocence into a darker side, like a freakshow of sorts. I will make TMTP fit someday! Lol, it just seems like too grand of a song to fit anywhere, you know? But gosh I love it... "Some day we will want to rewind... Our time in Pariiiiisssss)

Edit: also, check out Beemos request thread, they made me an awesome/perfect Paradise: Oasis cover!

Double edit: sorry, two things: 1) what's your favourite AKA song, PB? Mines Kill Kill <3333 they are are truly good though, even OSCYS (I used to hate it). 2) I just listened to Kill Kill -> The Man I Love and it's great!

Thanks, always like to hear your input, and glad you like it! Thanks for the suggestions; I think this playlist may allow me the chance to like The Man I Love (similar with you & Ridin', with Oasis). Digging the flow at the end a whole lot better now, and I think QoD is genius there; an innocence into a darker side, like a freakshow of sorts. I will make TMTP fit someday! Lol, it just seems like too grand of a song to fit anywhere, you know? But gosh I love it... "Some day we will want to rewind... Our time in Pariiiiisssss)

Edit: also, check out Beemos request thread, they made me an awesome/perfect Paradise: Oasis cover!

Double edit: sorry, two things: 1) what's your favourite AKA song, PB? Mines Kill Kill The Man I Love and it's great!

Take Me to Paris could totally fit in a Born to Die special edition, I think. By Lucky Ones, perhaps.

Take Me to Paris could totally fit in a Born to Die special edition, I think. By Lucky Ones, perhaps.

Hmm...  :brows: .... Oh my god. Lucky Ones: "Let's get out of this town, baby we're on fire" Take Me To Paris: "Don't tell my daddy why, we gotta get on that plane and just fly. Take me to Paris"  :defeated:   :icant:  :hawt:  :crying4:  :oprah:

Double edit: sorry, two things: 1) what's your favourite AKA song, PB? Mines Kill Kill <3333 they are are truly good though, even OSCYS (I used to hate it). 2) I just listened to Kill Kill -> The Man I Love and it's great!

Great cover by Beemo!

Yayo started out as like my fifth favorite on AKA. And then it just kept growing on me, until now it's one of my favorite songs of all time. I also love For K Part 2 and Gramma and Pawn Shop Blues and... well, the whole album! Yeah, when I first heard OSCYS I was like, "Are they kidding?" But now I think it's beautiful. Timeless.

Great cover by Beemo!

Yayo started out as like my fifth favorite on AKA. And then it just kept growing on me, until now it's one of my favorite songs of all time. I also love For K Part 2 and Gramma and Pawn Shop Blues and... well, the whole album! Yeah, when I first heard OSCYS I was like, "Are they kidding?" But now I think it's beautiful. Timeless.

I love Yayo too! My only issues with it is one I have with Ride. As someone explained in this thread regarding Ride, "I feel like I've been down that road with her". That's how I feel about Yayo & Ride, that they're almost exhausting to listen to. For a lack of better wording... Almost too long. I never used to feel that way. I love Gramma and PSB too! For K Part 2 is great, but I much prefer the demo and I can't even figure out why. AKA is still a great album though; I probably made it seem like I hate it just there lol, but I love it. Also, regarding my favourite, Kill Kill, it's strange because I feel sad when I listen to that song (not crying type of sad, never understood how people could cry to a song), and yet, I can't stop listening to it.

okay @@SitarHero, where would you put Heartshaped Chevrolet on those volumes? i don't have an acapella album. 

My instincts tell me it should go between "Jimmy Gnecco" and "1949". Hopefully I can keep up with y'all the more my volumes deviate...:smile:

My instincts tell me it should go between "Jimmy Gnecco" and "1949". Hopefully I can keep up with y'all the more my volumes deviate... :smile:

fucks sake, i love you. why can't i have such a flair like you?  :defeated:  :defeated:

4r9w86.jpg

I just updated mine with the newly leaked songs. I have my unreleased in five volumes, based on Sitar's  :hooker: Velvet Crowbar and Tired of Singing the Blues work really well together and so does Match Made in Heaven and Maha Maha in my humble opinion.

And yeah I know Burning Desire isn't unreleased but it fits well with the rest. I work thematically and visually y'know. I am an artist  :lush:

tumblr_mq91qbI8ms1rdytrlo1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mq91qbI8ms1rdytrlo2_1280.pngtumblr_mq91qbI8ms1rdytrlo3_1280.pngtumblr_mq91qbI8ms1rdytrlo4_1280.png

tumblr_mq91qbI8ms1rdytrlo5_1280.png

I like the last two the best, especially how Hollywood (not sure about that name though) starts with Television Heaven "I hope you remember me like this" and ends with Hawaiian Tropic "every man gets his wish but sometimes it comes too late". I did the same with Santa Monica, starting with Burning Desire "Santa Monica, I'm racing in the lights for you, baby" and ends with Afraid "I'm going back to Santa Monica"

:twirls: Artist  :twirls:

Slightly off-topic but I seem to remember that Lana has said that she has a playlist with 50 songs that she plays every day and tortures her team with, but I'm not sure if that's something I've made up because I can't find a source for her saying it.

She did say in this interview (at around 11:20) that she has an 8 song playlist that she plays every morning but I'm sure she's also talked about the 50-song one. Three of the songs in the 8-one are Teen Idle, I'm on Fire and Hotel California (which I've put in the 50-one too). It kills me that I will never know all the songs or the order of them  :smokes3:

Anyways, these are the songs I've assumed she has in her 50-playlist and it's based on this and this interview:

tumblr_mq91qbI8ms1rdytrlo6_1280.png

there are two playlists I created, I really wish to make more, with my OCD I HAVE to have all her songs ><. so, here are the two I've created so far:

1. Damn You

2. Paradise

3. Kinda Outta Luck

4. You Can Be The Boss

5. Paris

6. On Our Way

7. Puppy Love

8. Dangerous Girl

9. Driving In Cars With Boys

10. Last Girl On Earth

11. Hundread Dollar Bill

12. Hollywood's Dead

13. Live Or Die

14. Velvet Crowbar

I didn't put that much time into it, so it doesn't have a name or a cover or something. This is the second one, I've put more effort into it, It's called Serial Killer:

1. The Man I Love

2. I Don't Wanna Go

3. Never Let Me Go

4. Break My Fall

5. Us Against The World

6. Children Of The Bad Revolution

7. Prom song (Gone Wrong)

8. Serial Killer

9. Jealous Girl

10. Is It Wrong?

11. She's Not Me

12. Summer Of Sam

13. Every Man Gets His Wish

14. Big Bad Wolf

15. Getto Baby

16. Back To The Basics

17. Ridin

18. Dynamite

It won't let me paste the cover photo :( I used the laughing one from interview magazine

Slightly off-topic but I seem to remember that Lana has said that she has a playlist with 50 songs that she plays every day and tortures her team with, but I'm not sure if that's something I've made up because I can't find a source for her saying it.

She did say in this interview (at around 11:20) that she has an 8 song playlist that she plays every morning but I'm sure she's also talked about the 50-song one. Three of the songs in the 8-one are Teen Idle, I'm on Fire and Hotel California (which I've put in the 50-one too). It kills me that I will never know all the songs or the order of them  :smokes3:

Anyways, these are the songs I've assumed she has in her 50-playlist and it's based on this and this interview:

tumblr_mq91qbI8ms1rdytrlo6_1280.png

I'm so relieved I'm not the only one! :D This is my best attempt so far at recreating the 8-song playlist:

1. Edge of Reality - Elvis Presley

2. Hotel California - The Eagles

3. The Boys of Summer - Don Henley

4. I'm On Fire - Bruce Springsteen

5. Wicked Game - Chris Isaak

6. Teen Idle - Marina and the Diamonds

7. Yayo (2012) - Lana Del Rey

Did she definitely mention "Hotel California"? Seems like she mentioned The Eagles and I was guessing which song. Or maybe that was "The Boys of Summer" for Don Henley. I also remember someone teasing her about having one of her own songs on that playlist and I was guessing Yayo.

I'm so relieved I'm not the only one! :D This is my best attempt so far at recreating the 8-song playlist:

1. Edge of Reality - Elvis Presley

2. Hotel California - The Eagles

3. The Boys of Summer - Don Henley

4. I'm On Fire - Bruce Springsteen

5. Wicked Game - Chris Isaak

6. Teen Idle - Marina and the Diamonds

7. Yayo (2012) - Lana Del Rey

Did she definitely mention "Hotel California"? Seems like she mentioned The Eagles and I was guessing which song. Or maybe that was "The Boys of Summer" for Don Henley. I also remember someone teasing her about having one of her own songs on that playlist and I was guessing Yayo.

Yeah, it's definitely Hotel California. She says "You came in when The Eagles were on, always listen to Hotel California". I think her own song she listens to might be Video Games, she mentioned it in her beatjuice favorites.