21. Delicious

:bop:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Okay :lel:

TnLxTzu.png

EBMjJhB.png

hfCs4ur.png

bT6xiYG.png

As you can see, Volume III's name and artwork changes pretty often (as I wait for @@Trash Magic to make an appropriate cover tbh to make the collection complete)

Where do you have TV In Black & White? Btw, I love the volumes you've divided the songs into :D

I put all my unreleased into EP's and usually ones where all the names sort of suit each other? It's like a mental thing .. I think the words look really well together. Hahaha. One of them is the..

Teenage Wasteland EP

Teenage Wasteland (Prom Song Gone Wrong)

Methamphetamines

Get Drunk (Acoustic Demo)

Jealous Girl

I Don't Wanna Go

Paradise

Moi Je Joue

Playing Dangerous

Live or Die

Butterflies (Part 1)

My Best Day

Hit It and Run

Motel 6 (Acapella)

Fordham Road

Last Girl on Earth

Velvet Crowbar

Usually they have like 10-12 songs on them .. But this one has 16 songs.. I don't even know why. So, yeah!

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I love that lyric I should 

Holding you to this tbh!

Where do you have TV In Black & White? Btw, I love the volumes you've divided the songs into :D

Aw, thanks!

It's a minor change so I won't screenshot, but it's in the current playlist between "My Best Days" and "American Dream".

AND lest I only ever post fan albums, I made a playlist for the 4th of July but it's a good one so I think I'll keep it :hooker: Americana, of course~

And I called it--hold--Forefather Issues :omfg:

Disc 1: You Taste Like the 4th of July

1. Happy Birthday, Mr. President
  2. National Anthem
  3. Dangerous Girl
  4. You Can Be the Boss
  5. Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven)
  6. The Happiest Girl in the Whole USA
  7. Motel 6
  8. The Man I Love
  9. Heavy Hitter
  10. Summer of Sam
  11. Ridin' (feat. A$AP Rocky)
  12. Live or Die
  13. Puppy Love
  14. Radio
  15. American
  16. Come When You Call Me America (Version II)
  17. National Anthem (Demo)
  18. Driving in Cars With Boys (Demo)

Disc 2: The Dark Side of the American Dream

1. Hollywood's Dead
  2. On Our Way
  3. Without You
  4. American Dream
  5. Afraid
  6. Children of the Bad Revolution
  7. Boarding School
  8. Cola
  9. Queen of the Gas Station
  10. Come When You Call Me America (Version I)
  11. Oh Say Can You See
  12. Trash Magic
  13. Elvis
  14. Axl Rose Husband
  15. Pin Up Galore
  16. Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)
  17. Ride

Also, wanted to share a playlist. Just a heads up, I'm not very good at making songs "flow" per-say, so bear with me :P. Anyway, this is basically all the (speculated) outtakes from Born To Die, as I thought that would be cool to listen to. Beside the track name I will put the name they were speculated to be titled as on Born To Die (if they have an alternate title). Also, some tracks never leaked, such as Roses and Are You Ready:

Dark Star (Title suggestions welcome :P "Dark Star" is named after a line in DICWB):

1. Take Me To Paris

2. Queen of the Gas Station (Gas Station)

3. Lolita (Hey Lolita Hey) I chose demo #1 for this playlist.

4. Hundred Dollar Bill

5. Little Girls 

6. Kinda Outta Luck

7. Last Girl On Earth

8. Live Or Die 

9. Mermaid Motel (Mermaid Hotel)

10. Driving In Cars With Boys I chose the one where she sings lower, to fit BTD. Also, is that the demo or studio version?

11. Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) (Raise Me Up)

12. Velvet Crowbar

13. You Can Be the Boss

14. Smarty (Smartie)

15. Marilyn Monroe/Puppy Love Thought this would be a good finisher..?

Enjoy :D . And if you have any suggestions about the order, they're welcome!  :agree:

Edit: Oh god.. someone else already posted it, pretty much. Byeeee  :toofloppy:  :rip:  :troll:

Double Edit: Well, on further investigation (lol jk), they're not the same songs anyway. However, I have AKA songs and is it true that they were gonna be on it? I've heard of Little Girls being on it, so maybe it's true. Anywho, I got the list off of one of the wikis, but seriously, them wikis need some updating on lists and such, lol.

Holding you to this tbh!

Aw, thanks!

It's a minor change so I won't screenshot, but it's in the current playlist between "My Best Days" and "American Dream".

AND lest I only ever post fan albums, I made a playlist for the 4th of July but it's a good one so I think I'll keep it :hooker: Americana, of course~

And I called it--hold--Forefather Issues :omfg:

Disc 1: You Taste Like the 4th of July

• Happy Birthday, Mr. President
  • National Anthem
  • Dangerous Girl
  • You Can Be the Boss
  • Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven)
  • The Happiest Girl in the Whole USA
  • Motel 6
  • The Man I Love
  • Heavy Hitter
  • Summer of Sam
  • Ridin' (feat. A$AP Rocky)
  • Live or Die
  • Puppy Love
  • Radio
  • American
  • Come When You Call Me America (Version II)
  • National Anthem (Demo)
  • Driving in Cars With Boys (Demo)
Disc 2: The Dark Side of the American Dream

• Hollywood's Dead
  • On Our Way
  • Without You
  • American Dream
  • Afraid
  • Children of the Bad Revolution
  • Boarding School
  • Cola
  • Queen of the Gas Station
  • Come When You Call Me America (Version I)
  • Oh Say Can You See
  • Trash Magic
  • Elvis
  • Axl Rose Husband
  • Pin Up Galore
  • Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)
  • Ride

:O

I made my own America playlist called *Trailer Park Fireworks*

1 - Ride

2 - You Can Be The Boss

3 - National Anthem (Demo II)

4 - Us Against The World

5 - Making Out (Un-Auto-Tuned)

6 - 1949

7 - Pin Up Galor

8 - Heavy Hitter

9 - Yayo (5:10 Demo)

10 - Without You (Demo I)

11 - Dangerous Girl

12 - American Dream

13 - Come When You Call Me

14 - American

15 - Happy Birthday Mister President

:defeated:

Also, wanted to share a playlist. Just a heads up, I'm not very good at making songs "flow" per-say, so bear with me :P. Anyway, this is basically all the (speculated) outtakes from Born To Die, as I thought that would be cool to listen to. Beside the track name I will put the name they were speculated to be titled as on Born To Die (if they have an alternate title). Also, some tracks never leaked, such as Roses and Are You Ready:

Dark Star (Title suggestions welcome :P "Dark Star" is named after a line in DICWB):

1. Take Me To Paris

2. Queen of the Gas Station (Gas Station)

3. Lolita (Hey Lolita Hey) I chose demo #1 for this playlist.

4. Hundred Dollar Bill

5. Little Girls 

6. Kinda Outta Luck

7. Last Girl On Earth

8. Live Or Die 

9. Mermaid Motel (Mermaid Hotel)

10. Driving In Cars With Boys I chose the one where she sings lower, to fit BTD. Also, is that the demo or studio version?

11. Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) (Raise Me Up)

12. Velvet Crowbar

13. You Can Be the Boss

14. Smarty (Smartie)

15. Marilyn Monroe/Puppy Love Thought this would be a good finisher..?

Enjoy :D . And if you have any suggestions about the order, they're welcome!  :agree:

Edit: Oh god.. someone else already posted it, pretty much. Byeeee  :toofloppy:  :rip:  :troll:

Double Edit: Well, on further investigation (lol jk), they're not the same songs anyway. However, I have AKA songs and is it true that they were gonna be on it? I've heard of Little Girls being on it, so maybe it's true. Anywho, I got the list off of one of the wikis, but seriously, them wikis need some updating on lists and such, lol.

I've never heard that AKA songs were considered for BTD. Little Girls/PMIAM seems like a particularly odd choice. This might be the most eclectic collection of songs I've seen yet... (yeah, good luck making that flow)  :)

DICWB, the one you chose, is considered the final version; the one in which she sings higher is often called "Driving in Cars (demo)." I like the title "Dark Star."

Americana playlists are the best hell yes :flutter:

Here's my latest:

AmericasSweetheart_zpsd3fb3254.jpg

America's Sweetheart

1. Driving in Cars (demo)

2. Puppy Love (Marilyn Monroe)

3. Hollywood's Dead

4. Million Dollar Man (demo)

5. Lucky Ones (demo)

6. The Man I Love

7. Dangerous Girl

8. On Our Way

9. Summer Wine

10. Queen of Disaster

11. (Take Me to) Paris

12. Prom Song (Gone Wrong)

13. Back to Tha Basics

14. Never Let Me Go

15. Yayo (2010)

16. Kinda Outta Luck

17. Blue Velvet

18. TV in Black & White

19. Oh Say Can You See

UPDATE: alternate cover:

AmericasSweetheart2_zps12e4fafa.jpg

I've never heard that AKA songs were considered for BTD. Little Girls/PMIAM seems like a particularly odd choice. This might be the most eclectic collection of songs I've seen yet... (yeah, good luck making that flow)  :)

DICWB, the one you chose, is considered the final version; the one in which she sings higher is often called "Driving in Cars (demo)." I like the title "Dark Star."

Just saying, the playlist isn't bad, I listened to it and it was pretty good :P anyhow, what song from AKA would you say fits best for BTD? I definitely say Little Girls, maybe Jump or For K Part 2. Others are too slow or poppy for BTD IMO.

:O

1 - Ride

2 - You Can Be The Boss

3 - National Anthem (Demo II)

4 - Us Against The World

5 - Making Out (Un-Auto-Tuned)

6 - 1949

7 - Pin Up Galor

8 - Heavy Hitter

9 - Yayo (5:10 Demo)

10 - Without You (Demo I)

11 - Dangerous Girl

12 - American Dream

13 - Come When You Call Me

14 - American

15 - Happy Birthday Mister President

:defeated:

NEEDS Driving in Cars With Boys, imo

Just saying, the playlist isn't bad, I listened to it and it was pretty good :P anyhow, what song from AKA would you say fits best for BTD? I definitely say Little Girls, maybe Jump or For K Part 2. Others are too slow or poppy for BTD IMO.

I don't think any of them fit BTD, but if I had to pick one I'd say "Oh Say Can You See" ...slow works IMO.

I've been listening this playlist a lot recently. 

1 - Diet Mnt. Dew ( Demo)

2 - Dum Dum

3 - Gramma

4 - Ridin

5 - You Can be The Boss

6 - Trash Magic

7 - Daygo Reflection

8 - Hundred Dollar Bill

9 - Heavy Hitter

10 - Kinda Outta Luck

11 - Off to The Races

12 - Lolita (Demo)

Hey guys, I need your help to make an awesome playlist! Basically my idea is Paradise, but pretending it had its own "deluxe" version (not an original idea, really, but whatever), and making the songs flow in a different order with new songs added in-between the original songs (originally only wanted one in between each song, but I needed two on some of them for a better "flow"). I'm not very good at making songs flow, so I need some help :D  At the end, I'll state what I particularly need help with, but all suggestions are welcome!

Paradise: The Oasis Edition (Was gonna call it Paradise: Tropico Edition, but isn't 'paradise' 'tropico' in another language, lol? So It would be Tropico: Tropico Edition lawl):

1. Paradise

2. Burning Desire

3. Heavy Hitter

4. Body Electric

5. Last Girl On Earth

6. Beautiful Player

7. Cola

8. Ridin'/My Bitch (Does this stick out too much?)

9. Gods and Monsters

10. Hollywood's Dead

11. Ride

12. Butterflies (Part 1)

13. American

14. Take Me To Paris

15. Yayo

16. TV In Black & White

17. Blue Velvet

18. Queen of Disaster

19. Bel Air

Okay, so I'll go in order of the playlist of what I like or need help with; I really dig the flow between Paradise -> Burning Desire -> Heavy Hitter -> Body Electric. Then, I originally had Beautiful Player, which I think goes good with Cola, but LGOE fits Body Electric. Should I keep both, one, or any suggestions on one song that fits both? Then Cola -> Ridin' is okay, IMO. They both have that "badass, don't care" feel but I don't know if Ridin' belongs there, and it doesn't flow much into Gods & Monsters. However, I love how G&M goes with Hollywood's Dead, as they both have darker tones that fit. However, I think I need either a song to go after G&M into Ride, or a single song that fits both. I like Butterflies after Ride, has they both have that "leaving" kind of tone. I dig Ride -> Butterflies (Part 1) -> American -> Take Me To Paris, but it doesn't go well with Yayo. I like Yayo -> TVIB&W -> Blue Velvet -> Queen of Disaster -> Bel Air (but does QoD fit in there?) Sorry for the mega post, but I could really use some help as this playlist is going to serve a purpose for me! Any help is appreciated. 

Is a post after a post allowed? I would edit but my previous post was huge enough :P

So I'm still looking for some help with The Oasis Edition, but I made some revisions!:

Instead of LGOE and Beautiful Player in between Body Electric and Cola, I now have Mermaid Motel. It really does fit the style of both songs, and unlike most AKA songs, she sings (or talks? lol) lower. I took out Ridin' after Cola, and moved Hollywood's Dead in-between Cola and Gods & Monsters (a darker-style song fitting both). However, I now need a song in-between G&M and Ride. I then took out Butterflies Pt. 1 and put On Our way in between Ride and American, and it fits nicely. The rest of the playlist is unedited.

New order:

1. Paradise

2. Burning Desire

3. Heavy Hitter

4. Body Electric

5. Mermaid Motel

6. Cola

7. Hollywood's Dead

8. Gods & Monsters (Need a new song after this. Suggestions?)

9. Ride 

10. On Our Way

11. American

12. Take Me To Paris

13. Yayo

14. TV In Black & White

15. Blue Velvet

16. Queen of Disaster

17. Bel Air

Help welcome! :D

I see you've posted again before me... I'll go ahead and give my feedback so far before checking out your revisions...

Hey guys, I need your help to make an awesome playlist! Basically my idea is Paradise, but pretending it had its own "deluxe" version (not an original idea, really, but whatever), and making the songs flow in a different order with new songs added in-between the original songs (originally only wanted one in between each song, but I needed two on some of them for a better "flow"). I'm not very good at making songs flow, so I need some help :D  At the end, I'll state what I particularly need help with, but all suggestions are welcome!

Paradise: The Oasis Edition (Was gonna call it Paradise: Tropico Edition, but isn't 'paradise' 'tropico' in another language, lol? So It would be Tropico: Tropico Edition lawl):

1. Paradise

2. Burning Desire

3. Heavy Hitter

4. Body Electric

5. Last Girl On Earth

6. Beautiful Player

7. Cola

8. Ridin'/My Bitch (Does this stick out too much?)

9. Gods and Monsters

10. Hollywood's Dead

11. Ride

12. Butterflies (Part 1)

13. American

14. Take Me To Paris

15. Yayo

16. TV In Black & White

17. Blue Velvet

18. Queen of Disaster

19. Bel Air

Okay, so I'll go in order of the playlist of what I like or need help with; I really dig the flow between Paradise -> Burning Desire -> Heavy Hitter -> Body Electric. Then, I originally had Beautiful Player, which I think goes good with Cola, but LGOE fits Body Electric. Should I keep both, one, or any suggestions on one song that fits both? Then Cola -> Ridin' is okay, IMO. They both have that "badass, don't care" feel but I don't know if Ridin' belongs there, and it doesn't flow much into Gods & Monsters. However, I love how G&M goes with Hollywood's Dead, as they both have darker tones that fit. However, I think I need either a song to go after G&M into Ride, or a single song that fits both. I like Butterflies after Ride, has they both have that "leaving" kind of tone. I dig Ride -> Butterflies (Part 1) -> American -> Take Me To Paris, but it doesn't go well with Yayo. I like Yayo -> TVIB&W -> Blue Velvet -> Queen of Disaster -> Bel Air (but does QoD fit in there?) Sorry for the mega post, but I could really use some help as this playlist is going to serve a purpose for me! Any help is appreciated. 

This is really good! :hdu: For those of us who need Paradise to, ah, lighten up to get into it...

Actually I think Ridin' fits in this playlist just fine. (If you're going to include a song called Ridin' and one called Ride, I say just put them one right after the other. Own it, lol! And also it's like the second one is making a commentary on the first; adding a new dimension or something.) The one song that does seem out of place, unfortunately, is Butterflies. I love the song, but it definitely sounds more Lizzy than Lana, just because of the quality of her voice. I think the playlist flows without it, but if you feel like you need it thematically, may I suggest replacing it with something like Goodbye Kiss?

Paradise: Oasis Edition (my version)

1. Paradise

2. Burning Desire

3. Heavy Hitter

4. Body Electric

5. Last Girl on Earth

6. Cola

7. Beautiful Player

8. Gods & Monsters

9. Ridin'

10. Ride

11. Queen of Disaster

12. American

13. (Take Me to) Paris

14. Goodbye Kiss (replacing Butterflies Pt. 1)

15. Yayo (2012)

16. Hollywood's Dead

17. Blue Velvet

18. TV in Black & White

19. Bel Air

Hope this helps with the flow :)

I see you've posted again before me... I'll go ahead and give my feedback so far before checking out your revisions...

This is really good! :hdu: For those of us who need Paradise to, ah, lighten up to get into it...

Actually I think Ridin' fits in this playlist just fine. (If you're going to include a song called Ridin' and one called Ride, I say just put them one right after the other. Own it, lol! And also it's like the second one is making a commentary on the first; adding a new dimension or something.) The one song that does seem out of place, unfortunately, is Butterflies. I love the song, but it definitely sounds more Lizzy than Lana, just because of the quality of her voice. I think the playlist flows without it, but if you feel like you need it thematically, may I suggest replacing it with something like Goodbye Kiss?

Paradise: Oasis Edition (my version)

1. Paradise

2. Burning Desire

3. Heavy Hitter

4. Body Electric

5. Last Girl on Earth

6. Cola

7. Beautiful Player

8. Gods & Monsters

9. Ridin'

10. Ride

11. Queen of Disaster

12. American

13. (Take Me to) Paris

14. Goodbye Kiss (replacing Butterflies Pt. 1)

15. Yayo (2012)

16. Hollywood's Dead

17. Blue Velvet

18. TV in Black & White

19. Bel Air

Hope this helps with the flow :)

Goodbye Kiss! Omg it's perfect in there! Thanks for the help! Do you like Mermaid Motel in-between Body Electric and Cola? Again, thanks for the suggestions! Editing it right now >: D

Edit: Oops, didn't see your note at the top. Let me know when you have time ^_^ Also, I love Ridin' after Ride (or vise versa); what you said about a new dimension is really true; it's somewhat like a different perspective of "riding" with Lana, know what I'm saying?

Double Edit: I actually just realized that Queen of Disaster seems to stick out quite a bit. What do you think of an order for the last three going Blue Velvet -> Goodbye Kiss -> Bel Air? I think it sounds nice. Would like to hear your input :) (side note: you are really good at playlists).