Say Yes to Heaven

CupcakKe

Is she still doing albums guys? It's been 3 years since Eden

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Doja Cat said:

Yes

Omg yassss 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

her popularity is at its highest it’s been since 2015. She needs to capitalize on it without fading away again but I know how much she stays adamant on being independent. I can applaud her for that because I know the industry would’ve tried and turned her into Brooke Candy 2.0 (even though hyper sexualization for female rappers is now more accepted. Cupcakke ahead of her time!) but imagine Cupcakke breaking the mainstream truly, her immense talent deserves it.

I just hope she’s sorted out her past demons and is in a stronger place now to dominate with her music. Give us the album! :gclap:

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Is she still doing albums guys? It's been 3 years since Eden

Apparently it's coming out in March, I've seen people say. She needs to start a proper album cycle.

I'm assuming songs like Marge Simpson & Moonwalk are just standalone singles. We need a bop-py lead single that TikTok will claim.

In my opinion, if you say you'e a fan of her but only listen to her sexual songs and/or remixes ONLY, then you're not a real cupcakKe fan. If you listen to at least 1 of her albums theh you class as a real cupcakKe fan. My opnion.

On 12/29/21 at 12:12 PM, sweetener said:

her popularity is at its highest it’s been since 2015. She needs to capitalize on it without fading away again but I know how much she stays adamant on being independent. I can applaud her for that because I know the industry would’ve tried and turned her into Brooke Candy 2.0 (even though hyper sexualization for female rappers is now more accepted. Cupcakke ahead of her time!) but imagine Cupcakke breaking the mainstream truly, her immense talent deserves it.

I just hope she’s sorted out her past demons and is in a stronger place now to dominate with her music. Give us the album! :gclap:

She said new music when Marge Simpson hits 1M. When are we getting it, hm?

Roman

anyone have cupcakke stems pack?

On 1/16/2022 at 5:14 AM, RomanCrystal said:

In my opinion, if you say you'e a fan of her but only listen to her sexual songs and/or remixes ONLY, then you're not a real cupcakKe fan. If you listen to at least 1 of her albums theh you class as a real cupcakKe fan. My opnion.

i already bought it on itunes sksk

On 1/16/2022 at 8:14 PM, RomanCrystal said:

I love her sexual stuff, but i also have other favs like "Pedophile", "Yo Lost", "Civilized", "LGBT", "Jesus" and so many more... She one of my favorite female artists and i rarely listen to rap music. (Except Azealia Banks or Nicki). I lvoe her so much that i have almost everything in her discography in my itunes library.

But to be honest, since Discounts / Grilling N****s release, most of her songs are pretty meh, Marge Simpson for example. But i guess she's aiming to a bigger ammount of audience now. I hope her new music is getting back on track with cupcakKe energy. I miss her killer flows, not autotune/mumble sing-rap  in Marge Simpson.

8 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

But to be honest, since Discounts / Grilling N****s release, most of her songs are pretty meh, Marge Simpson for example. But i guess she's aiming to a bigger ammount of audience now. I hope her new music is getting back on track with cupcakKe energy. I miss her killer flows, not autotune/mumble sing-rap  in Marge Simpson.

i liked moshpit a lot... :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i liked moshpit a lot... :bebe:

it's not a bad song, but it's just so-so

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i just relistened to it and... it's a lot worse than i remember it being

Grilling N*****s is really timeless, one of her best track in this droplet era

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Grilling N*****s is really timeless, one of her best track in this droplet era

i would not mind an ep with squidward nose, grilling n****s, lawd jesus, discounts and a couple new songs - i definitely have the vibe that she needs a break just to rejuvenate a bit

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

i would not mind an ep with squidward nose, grilling n****s, lawd jesus, discounts and a couple new songs - i definitely have the vibe that she needs a break just to rejuvenate a bit

Moonwalk, whoregasm, lemon pepper, gum & Mickey are really good as well

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

oh i forgot about those :toofloppy:

point is that she needs to release the album :true:

true, i really need her album