National Anthem

ALLIE X

I'm going to meet her again  :defeated: hopefully it will be as iconic as the first time

what is the story of x?

basically Allie was playing with her shadow and they spun around so fast that they got separated from each other, and Allie ended up in the shadow world and her shadow in the real world, which ties to the whole X thing about finding yourself. It's also why in all the gifs Allie is spinning. Each CollXtion continues the story and is tied thematically to a new chapter of the Story of X

this would have been such a cool storyline for a Monster Ball-esque arena world tour whew

Thank you! Now Chapter 2 of The Story of X, please???

I don't have the book but someone made an animation with the draws and she reading the story on Instagram live in here

Does anyone know if she's still selling part one and two at her shows? Or are they no longer available anywhere?

I don't think there will be a reprint of the books, they were only sold once and even when the albums were put on the shop again the books didn't came along

why does every1 keep saying we're getting closure lol... when all of allie's unleaked still remains buried

Allie release "CollXtion X" and finally serve justice to unreleased classics like Purge, Misbelieving, Alexandra, Sculpture, OMG etc. challenge!

And put OHDH Unsolved, All The Rage, and TMTD out on vinyl for the sake of completion.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Yeah, this video is actually The Story of X film that was streamed during 48H Allie X when COLLXTION I was released (with the book)

So was there other scenes to this film and was the Bitch remix still the song played over it?

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

So was there other scenes to this film and was the Bitch remix still the song played over it?

This is the original video (Bitch remix was the song used for the film), but at the date there was more footage streamed in a website during 48hrs, including the first COLLXTION I live performance and some art videos like this Billy L'Amour performance for Tumor

There's some more infos and videos from this event at the website 48halliex.com, but the whole eXperience was something unique and I think it'll be unlikely to have something like this again someday (but I really hope so!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ5FFFM4zYQ

Yeah, this video is actually The Story of X film that was streamed during 48H Allie X when COLLXTION I was released (with the book)

I had a folder on my hard rive with all the video backdrops and footage filmed for Phi Center but it got wiped and I lost everything  :defeated:

I tried to make a full/listenable version of The Other Side. her demo sounds amazing https://dbree.org/v/538826

what is this that i have then? https://dbree.org/v/dfd7ec

ive had this snippet for ages and i always thought it didn't sound the the girl's song that allie gave it to, is it a different song with the same name?

She mentioned on Instagram that this tour will be like her first big show or something. I wonder if there's something really bigger happening then? She mentioned before in Q&A and stuff that she had so many ideas for a whole "arena tour if she had the chance one day". Well, she can cook something for smaller venues too.

I also think this is the first time she's really going on with a bigger schedule and North America\Europe announced at same time? And no festivals?

Also: the fact "The Other Side" was the best song from that soundtrack bunch and... she's not singing the final version.

AND THEY USED HER VERSION OF THE ADS FOR THE MOVIE ON YOUTUBE.............

Sunflower & Kid Wonder are cute but you now... cute next to gorgeous...

what is this that i have then? https://dbree.org/v/dfd7ec

ive had this snippet for ages and i always thought it didn't sound the the girl's song that allie gave it to, is it a different song with the same name?

I had a folder on my hard rive with all the video backdrops and footage filmed for Phi Center but it got wiped and I lost everything :defeated:

Sis that’s Golden Child by Say Lou Lou