National Anthem

ALLIE X

Hey, I ordered a CLX I standard vinyl off Allie's webshop but got a mint green signed CLX II (which I already had a black signed copy of). Now CLX I is nowhere to be seen again... What should I do..?

Message her and tell them you didn't get anything; keep the deluxe CLX II and sell it for $$$$$$$ in a few years.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

What do you mean tell them I didn't get anything? The delivery is tracked (but not signed for) :O

As long as you didn't sign anything, you could always tell them you haven't received it. Lost during delivery or whatever. Or am I a bad person for suggesting this lol?

My point is, you ordered the CLX I vinyl (which seems to be rare enough already, IDK I got it back when it was still widely available), but received something that's worth even more. If you tell them they sent you the wrong product, they might just ask you to return it and send you the CLX I vinyl instead. But since there's no proof of you ever receiving it (you didn't sign anything), there'd be nothing you have to return and you'd end up with both CLX I and CLX II. And considering how limited that version of CLX II was, you could probably resell it for quite some money.

Not gonna lie, I'm usually just scamming Amazon because they deserve it. I'd probably feel bad for doing it to Allie, but then again, selling her own vinyl for those prices is ridiculous.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Thumbs up for scamming Amazon lol. Anyway, I told them they messed up and they let me keep CLX II, refunded all import fees and sending me the right vinyl free of charge so yeah... I'm pretty impressed by how this turned out

Oh wig, the perfect outcome and even without having to feel guilty about it, congrats!

Now who of you lovely people is going to sell me their CollXtion II CD at a reasonable price? :heart:

Remember I'm the one who brought this thread back, after all teehee.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Sanctuary, a bad song?

SANCTUARY? :diva:

I screamed so loud.

Bitch is actually cute but I really can't stand Sanctuary for some reason. It's just... idk. 

Misbelieving acoustic demo > the leak "final"

But we all need to agree Never Enough IS a classic.

You know she reads this thread, right? :creep:

Perfect.

Hi Allie, love you, the new songs are all fantastic and I can't wait for the whole thing, but selling your leftover stock of CollXtion I vinyls for $ 80 IS ridiculous, no matter which way you look at it. Also, please make CollXtion II available on CD again (in the same format as the original CollXtion I and the Super Sunset ones, not those weird cardboard sleeves). Thanks and have an Xcellent day,

SGF xxxx

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

You know she reads this thread, right?  :creep:

sis if you see this release jabberwocky and also unfollow m*lanie m*rtinez already

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

We need a CLX1 (with Never Enough) & CLX2 CD restock Allie!!!

CLXI already has Never Enough and she has plenty of CLX2 on tour (which is where I got mine from)