National Anthem

ALLIE X

i normally abstain from listening to live cuts but Super Duper Party Troopers, or whatever its final title is, is so good... can she just leave Devil I Know for the album and release this one now  :defeated:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I’m surprised nobody has said anything about her new song Love Me Wrong with Troye Sivan. It’s leaked on xclusivejams but there link sucks.

Patiently waiting till it's out over here – four and a half hours to go. I'm really excited about this one!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

don't know if it just went up too early or what, but google play dropped the preorder!  tracklist confirmed real with a Feb. 17, 2020 release!  praying for a signed cd  :defeated:

( also for the record Devil I Know is basically the same length as my rip (2:52 vs my 2:51) so confirmed final!  no previews of songs up yet however. )

4pUCkMG.png

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

ugh, always the same comment about how a collab "does not add nothing to a song", can you understand that a collab does not have to "add something" to a song always? Sometimes they happen because the song it's special for both or whatever AND IT'S FINE, i'm getting tired of seeing that fucking comment every two months in every thread in this fucking site

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif