National Anthem

ALLIE X

She needs to annouce the album and the release date. We all know it anyway. One thing I don’t like about her is the fact she releases so slowly, when she’s a relatively unknown artist. Creating hype does nothing unless you are Ariana. Just release two songs and annouce the album for a months time....quit with the snail pace release.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Her new songs are all such growers! It's funny, the Super Sunset tracks were very instant and catchy, but I got bored by them really fast, whereas with Cape God I had to listen to the songs we have so far a couple times until I really got into them, but now I absolutely love all of them! 

i've had the opposite experience lol all of SS was a grower for me and i'm instantly loving these new songs 

I can’t believe we have to wait until Feb 21st for the other half of the album. I wonder how many more singles she will put out by then at the rate she’s going. I wonder if her motive to drop half the album before release are financially or creatively.

all labels like to do this nowadays, they love making money :( 

I wonder if her motive to drop half the album before release are financially or creatively.

She mentioned with Super Suset that releasing most of the songs before the album gave them time to "shine invidiually", especially because people just don't care for singles after album release\it's impossible to drop stuff and get attention. I believe she enjoys this strategy and it's also a new industry standard since you can get streaming points for the release week.

Hopefully there will be more music videos coming up too. Since we already know that Devil I Know IS also expected to be a single, I guess a late-January release and then full album February. 

The first song on that Instagram preview is Sarah Come Home (with the whistles) and the last one is the Mitski feature, Susie Save Your Love (sounds like a bop with that distorted vocals/guitar)

FFS I was at work when she announced the tour dates and wasn't able to place an order, and by now the meet & greet bundles are sold out for both Berlin and Amsterdam. :crai:

Milan sis!!

I WISH! But Milan isn't possible for me because of uni. :rollin:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Okay this is so random, but like... it's actually only the "regular" ticket that's sold out, not the meet & greet thingy.

Do you think my order will go through if I just select a different venue (one that still has tickets available through Allie's website) for the ticket, but Berlin for the meet & greet, and then just get the actual ticket for Berlin from ticketmaster or whatever once the general onsale has begun?

Edit: LMAO I just did that; got a ticket for Milan and the meet & greet bundle for Berlin, and apparently it worked. @@Harvie Weinstinez if it works out time-wise, I'll actually try to make it to Milan as well, AND then see her in Berlin obv. This is gonna be interesting lol.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif