National Anthem

ALLIE X

apologies if this has been posted before, but i was snooping on dbree and found this?  "dutch intro" i hadn't heard it before and was wondering if we know anything about it- is this the actual double dutch or whatever it was called LMAO

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

can't believe this has been sent out for reviews and it still hasn't leaked. isn't this the first time a release of hers isn't messy?  :rip:

I mean, no? SS was kinda shitty but AFAIK nothing leaked until like 2 days before the release so it's not that big of a deal and as for CLXII she wanted to release it sooner but there were issues with the release so she just said fuck it and started releasing vinyls so fans could record them and spread them

I wasn't around for CLXI but I doubt she was famous enough for people to be interested in leaking her music

I mean, no? SS was kinda shitty but AFAIK nothing leaked until like 2 days before the release so it's not that big of a deal and as for CLXII she wanted to release it sooner but there were issues with the release so she just said fuck it and started releasing vinyls so fans could record them and spread them

I wasn't around for CLXI but I doubt she was famous enough for people to be interested in leaking her music

CLXI did leak on like a dutch website like a week before.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I mean, no? SS was kinda shitty but AFAIK nothing leaked until like 2 days before the release so it's not that big of a deal 

i feel like this is a weird comparison considering 5/6 (disincluding the intro and interlude) songs were released before the EP was out

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I mean, yes?

almost the entirety of CXI was all over YouTube even before the release date got pushed back

we had that really shitty LQ rip of CXII for months, and they clearly didn’t want it to spread since people (or the gay?) from her team were asking fans at every show to not leak it (which kind of worked) + iirc Allie tweeted about it

SS leaked, but we had heard practically all of it. Also the mess with her team sending the PSD files of the Analog cover with the full master copy before release

and even if CG hasn’t leaked yet, we got DIK weeks ago and full album info and track list before the announcement. so as far as her messes go, the fact that we haven’t heard more than what she put out is a miracle