National Anthem

ALLIE X

what other songs leaked? why can't this be like the charli base :rip:

Only 2 songs leaked. Dancing in the Dark and Little Things (Demo). I don't think we had any Allie leaks since then, we haven't gotten many leaks since like 2017.

why can't this be like the charli base  :rip:

War flashbacks to 2017

I believe "Descontruct Your Heart" and some others were part of the leaking from 2019?? Can't remember for sure but I GUESS so.

--

The album is really beautiful. I've said before I believe but it's really the follow up for CLX II in a more mature way. It's not my favorite body of work but it is a strong album and I praise her for creating such a world. 

The pre released singles (bar Love Me Wrong and Devil I Know), Super Duper, Life Of The Party & Learning in Public are all shades of great. The rest is a bit... "filler" but not in a bad way as they have a reason to be on the album

A tinny bit let down by Susie Save Your Love and Sarah Come Home but nn

Why does almost everybody hate Love Me Wrong? Is it just because y'all don't like Troye? 

i wouldnt say i hate him but he is the main reason im not crazy abt it, yes lmao