National Anthem

ALLIE X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VFjSJ9jB5k

Why is Sculpture on her official yt channel?  :deadbanana:

It’s on iTunes too

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Someone uploaded it to her iTunes account without her permission in 2018 so the YouTube bot uploaded it to her channel too. For some reason she still hasn't taken it down, I don't think she even knows it up, messy

I mean she probably does since she took it off other platforms but idk

why specifically these visuals tho 

I don't... understand any of this. First of all, what's the point. The song was already short, so why did they cut the post-chorus? Why did she choose these visuals? Did she really choose DIK as the lead single just to give it this lyric video??? Plsss, FL and Regulars had official music videos, why is she doing this. Why couldn't she just add lyrics to the official DIK visualizer and... call it a day

So got my CD and T-shirt (still waiting for the vinyl and lanyard) and... I'm really disappointed with the printing quality. Like, I don't expect anything outstanding quality-wise when it comes to these kind of merchandise products, but this is some next-level shit. Don't think I'll ever wear that thing. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I hope she recovers from it as fast as possible. A good thing is she doesn't have any health problems, otherwise she would've written something about.

Now let me tell you my opinion on the non-singles of the album. Super Duper Party and Life of the Party are just genius. This dark experimental electro sound, absolutely magnifique. The rest, however, feels kinda bland. Not that it's bad, I just don't 'feel' it. I hope it'll grown on me later.

original.gif

Y'all can say whatever you want about NSBILA but it's one of her most overhated songs tbh, I love its darkness. The music video served few of her best looks too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCGfOyrf4Vs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Song is great, video is... well.

Yeah, it's probably one of her worst music videos but those looks were just beautiful

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

You just can't drag Not So Bad in LA as one of the worsts when you have... Paper Love, Casanova, Sunflower and all these... sitting right there.

I also believe Video >> Song. The song is kinda barebones but Video really elevates the whole thing.

But I think we can all agree that Cape God has been her best era visually. Especially for music videos since we got... 2 great ones.